14. T.V Shows

Tony: Mythbusters - One time you guys even tested one of the myths by yourself. You dressed up as Jamie with a white shirt, beret and a drawn on walrus mustache. Tony dressed up as Adam, Black shirt, cowboy hat and he even died his hair red. It was entertaining.

Steve: American Restoration, Pawn Stars and American Pickers - Steve likes looking at all the old stuff, sometimes he'll even tell you the history on an item himself.

Loki: Once Upon A Time - he doesn't know any 'midgardian' fairytales so, every time a new character appears, you'll tell him the fairytale. Rumple is his favorite. Loki won't stop saying 'magic always comes with a price', 'dearie' or giggling like rumple. One time he morphed into him, and scared the shit out of you. Rumbelle is his OTP. Let's just say he's a hard core Oncer.

Bucky: American Horror Story - He loves scary movies and shows, they're not your favorite but you watch them for him. He mostly likes them because when something scary happens you curl up on his lap, tucking your head into his chest.

Clint: Arrow. - do I need to say more?

^-^-^

Add ons and redo's: (1|8|16|)

Tony:

Game of Thrones - You have no idea why he likes it and to be honest, neither does he. Tony gets way to obsessed and sucked into characters and plots, it's kind of ridiculous, but you watch it with him anyway.

Bruce:

Supernatural - He really likes the intensity and plot twists of the show, surprisingly. Dean is his favorite, Sam is yours.

Pietro:

Breaking Bad - Even though they're aren't any more episodes, Pietro still rewatches all the old ones. Over. And over. And over. You watch them with him because you love him.