The devil

Everything around him was dark as he had the power to kill anything that touched him.It was not something that he wanted but instead it was a curse forced on him so that he would never find happiness...
Natsume:" why is it that no one visits me...mother doesn't want to see ne and father says he is busy...Is it because of me? "
Tatsumi (butler):" how could that be young master?... you should know that their love for you cannot be expressed through words..."(grins)
Natsume 's POV :
Tatsumi is the one and only person who dares to approach me...he is my trusted friend...the other servants have never entered my room except him...
End of POV
However, something like friendship was just a thread to him as he could cut it easily...
On the night of the full moon,
An assassin entered Natsume's room and tried to kill him... he was caught in the end though by the devil himself.
The assassin was none other than the devil's trusted friend...
The assassin was killed as his last words to the devil was :" I hate you"
The devil was engulfed in sadness as he thought that he could no longer trust anyone from that day onwards...

Hotaru:" sakura hime! Please come out wherever you are?! The prince is here! Sakura
Hime! "(Tired out)
Sakura:" again with that engagement stuff... I'm not going hehe..."(grins)
King:" she's hiding again?!..."(chuckles)
Prince Ruka:" is the princess missing again?..."(grins)
Hotaru:" yes... "(bows as she continued to search for her)
Sakura climbs up a tree:" the view here is amazing...I wish that I could go and see the outside world...and that kingdom father told me about..."
Prince Ruka spots the princess and shouts:" sakura chan it's dangerous up there...come on down my princess"(grins as he opens his arms to show that he would catch her)
Sakura jumps and lands on the prince arms...
Sakura:" it's been awhile ruka kun..."(grins)
At night,
Sakura:"Father I want to go to the kingdom that you were talking about..."
The king chokes on his food as he was shocked:" sakura... I cannot agree to that request... I did tell you that the devil resides there..."
Sakura:" no one out here in this world is a devil!"(CONFIDENT)
King:"anyway do not talk about this anymore..."(leaves the table)
Knowing sakura's personality, she would definitely not listen to her father, the maid, Hotaru watches over her as she followed her all the way to the kingdom where rumours say that no one has ever came out alive from there...
Just as she was about to stop sakura from proceeding any further, sakura dashes all of a sudden and enters the isolated kingdom...
Sakura's POV :" it's clean on the inside huh...it's well taken care of...
End of POV
Next part : the meeting with the devil...