Father's Death

King:" she went to the dark kingdom?! Despite my warnings?!...Lock her up! She will be grounded till she learns her lesson..."
Hotaru:" but sire...it seems that the rumours were false...the prince did not kill anyone who entered...he only killed assassins sent by other kingdoms."
King:" his father was killed by prince ruka's father...If he finds out...who knows what he will do to my daughter just cause she is related to prince ruka..."
Sakura:" Father ! Let me out! Hotaru you betrayer!...let me talk to my father now! (Sobs)
Hotaru:" hime... I'm sorry but it's for your safety..."
Sakura thinks about natsume and worries that he might not have his breakfast tomorrow with her...so she decides to escape through the window...she leaves a note saying that she is going to stay in the town, a lie so that her father would not send people to search the dark kingdom...
Sakura enters the dark kingdom:" natsume...?"(frightened by the silence...)
Natsume:" is anything the matter?I thought you went back ?..."(grins)
Sakura (grins):" natsume can I stay with you?...my father does not allow me to come here so I've decided to stay here..."(grins)
Natsume:" you have a father who cares for you so you should return to where you belong...perhaps we were never meant to meet..."(grins)
Sakura:" don't smile when your sad! I hate the dishonest you!" (Sobs)
Natsume:" my father and mother have never come to visit me for these few years I spent in the kingdom alone...it was cold...ai was scared that someone could just infiltrate the castle and kill me...I could never sleep well...it was only when we met that I finally was able to sleep well...your father is right...I am indeed dangerous and as a father, I think he has the right to care about you..."(grins)
Sakura:" I really like the way you smile truthfully from your heart..."(hugs)
Natsume (blush)
Natsume's POV :
Perhaps she is the only person I can trust...it's as though we were meant to meet...she is the light I yearn for...even in this darkness...she shines so brightly...
End of POV
Sakura returns and was about to find her father when she realized that the castle was in chaos...
The soldiers were ordered to find her and many screamed for the search of doctors...
Hotaru (sobs):" how could this have happened..."
Sakura:" Hotaru what's wrong...why is the castle..."(shocked)
Hotaru shivers:" the king...was...assassinated..."(sobs)
Sakura (shocked):"Father...?!..."(dashes to see her father)
Hotaru:"hime! There are soldiers there!"(shocked)
Ruka who heard of the news came by:" what is going on?! Where is the king and Sakura..."(shocked)
Hotaru:" the king has died...and...the princess...she went towards the direction of the assassins..."(could not stand on her feet)
Ruka dashes to find sakura who fainted seeing her father dead...
Ruka:" sakura..."(saddens)
Sakura sobs continuously as she slept murmuring her father's name out...
Ruka:" which kingdom dares to harm the light kingdom?!"(pissed)
Soldiers:" the assassin had swords of the fire kingdom..."(saddens)
Ruka:" the fire kingdom dares to rebel even when I said I would not let any of them live if the light kingdom was touched?!Father! Please allow me to have 100 of our man to obliterate the fire kingdom..."(pissed)
Ruka's father:" do whatever you want...poor girl...she keeps crying in her sleep...I wish that she would wake up from that nightmare or best...forget about her father..."
Ruka:"sakura..."
The next day, the fire kingdom was destroyed... there was no survivors...
Natsume:" she hasn't come visit me for a while already...did something happen?"(worried)
Sakura wakes up with a face that was in total sadness:"Father..."