Sakura

Natsume sneaks out of his castle and enters the light castle silently by a window which happens to be where sakura is resting...
Natsume's POV :
She's alright...is she crying?...Did something happen to make her cry like that...
End of POV
Natsume(saddens):" sakura..."
Sakura:" Father...I am sorry...If I knew that it was the last time we would ever meet then I would not have left you all alone..."(sobs as she talks in her sleep)
Natsume:" her father was dead on the day she came back?!"(shocked)
Ruka:" that's right...it's all your fault dark prince!... capture him!"(pissed)
Sakura wakes up hearing Natsume's voice:" huh...stop! What are you doing?!...pointing your sword at my guest!"(shocked)
Natsume:" sakura..."
Sakura:" I'm sorry natsume... I couldn't visit you for a few days...I...my father he..."(sobs)
Natsume embraces her tightly:" it's okay...I'm here now..."(saddens)
Ruka:" sakura..."
Ruka's POV :
Sakura why do you only rely on him...why didn't you rely on me who was so close to your side the whole time...Just now you pushed me away...you wanted to be alone and yet now...you dash to the embrace of a mere stranger you've met for only 3 days...
End of POV
Ruka:" sakura you should know how dangerous he is..."(saddens)
Sakura:" natsume is not as you think he is..."(saddens)
Natsume:"sakura are you alright?..."(sobs)
Sakura (shocked):" why are you crying for me..."(chuckles)
Natsume:" you lost someone dear to you so you must be really sad that's why..."(sobs)
Sakura hugs him:" my father won't be back anymore...the least I can do is to not worry him...If I cry now, he won't be able to leave in peace"(grins)
Sakura's POV :
I will be strong father...I won't let all your hard work be in waste...I will ensure the kingdom's peace and stability...I love you father...
End of POV