The meeting of the devil and the angel

Natsume:" who is there...who dare enters my palace! Leave!"(a dark aura approaches sakura)
Sakura:"kya!...nothing happened...I am glowing..."(shocked and amazed)
Natsume:" A light..."(shocked)
Sakura:" um... is anyone here?"(scared by the silence)
Natsume leaves his room and walks towards where sakura was :" who are you?!"(glares)
Sakura (grins):" I come from the kingdom of light...my name is Sakura Mikan...It is nice to meet you prince.(grins)
Natsume:"go back! Someone like you shouldn't be here...leave before you fall into the darkness..."(glares)
Natsume's POV :
I was happy that someone came...after so many years...to think that someone was not afraid of my presence...then again...she could be an assassin...that smile must be something to lure me in...
End of POV
Sakura:"Prince! May I know your name?"(grins)
Natsume:" it's natsume..."(shocked as he thought that she would at least know his name)
Sakura:" you have very nice eyes prince natsume...I like them..."(grins)
Natsume (blush):" you can come back whenever you like..."
Sakura:" really?... I'm glad... can I talk to you for awhile?..."
Natsume(blush):" sure..."
Sakura:" I heard the rumours and I still came... (hugs natsume)... I won't betray you...I promise...Let's start off as friends please..."(grins)
Natsume (shocked):" are you alright?!...do you feel unwell?!"(worried)
Sakura:" eh? No...I feel fine..."
Natsume:" you can touch me without dying?..."(shocked)
Sakura:" I guess so..."(chuckles)
Natsume (grins):" I'm glad...there is someone that can touch me..."(sobs)
Sakura consoles him as he fell asleep, she brought him to his room...and  left a note saying that she would be back tomorrow morning.
When sakura came back,
Hotaru immediately ran after her:" hime! Were you hurt?!"(worried)
Sakura:"eh?...Hotaru...you followed me?!...don't tell my father about this please...and please just tell him that I will be going to the city for awhile in the morning..."(grins)
Hotaru:"hime!it's dangerous...the devil resides there..."
Sakura:" he is no devil..."(pouts)
The next morning...
Sakura leaves the palace and heads to see prince natsume who was still sleeping soundly...
Sakura cooked him a delicious feast and laid the table for the both of them to eat together before she went to wake him up...
Sakura:" natsume...wake up...it's me sakura..."(grins)
Natsume (grins):" sakura..."(caress sakura's face)
Sakura:" let's have breakfast together..."(grins)
Natsume:" together?..."(sobs)
Sakura:" what's wrong...is the food disgusting?..."
Natsume:" that's not it...it's just that it's the first time I'm eating with someone else...so I'm happy"(grins as he continued crying...)
Sakura kisses his cheek:"from now on, I will eat breakfast and lunch with you so don't cry "(grins)