Missing Natsume

Sakura:" I have to leave now otherwise my friends will be worried...I'll see you all tomorrow "(grins as she hugged kakashi)
Yuka:" I would really wished for you to stay by my side..."(saddens)
Sakura hugs her:" I will be back mother..."(hugs Yuka)

As sakura was about to leave, she realized that the gate was locked and none of them could open it...she was going to be here for a long time...

Yuka:"this has never happened...why did the gate..."(worried)
Kakashi:" it's a griffin..."(puzzled)
Yuka:" the griffin says that the gate will only open after 5 days as its security system activated when a demon came near it..."(saddens)
Sakura:" oh...I can't go back today...can I send a letter down?..."(worried)
Yuka:" the messengers can help you with that..."(grins)

Sakura writes a letter to natsume explaining her situation and that she would be back after 5 days

Natsume:" she's safe...Thank goodness..."(grips onto the letter thinking about sakura)
Sakura:" I miss him ..."(saddens)
Natsume:" I miss her..."(saddens)
Kakashi:" mother...even though sister is back...I'm happy but she probably has people waiting for her and people she love...why don't you request for the griffin to take her to her desired location..."(saddens)
Yuka:" I don't want to lose her anymore..."(saddens)
Kakashi:"mother...she'll be back...for sure..."(grins)
Yuka (grins):" alright...send her to my room..."
Sakura:"mother is anything the matter?"(grins)
Yuka:" griffin please send her to her desired location"(grins)
Sakura:" eh?...but..."
Yuka:" I know you'll visit me soon so it's alright...just be safe for my sake okay?"(grins)
Sakura hugs the two:" thank you..."(leaves on the griffin)