Introduction 3B

"What's wrong with you Liam?" I asked him as we both were in the detention room. He just stared at the desk which he was doodling on.
"Why aren't you talking to me?" I asked him.
"Julia please shut up!" He yelled as I obviously didn't listen to him.
"No tell me what's wrong with you, you have been acting like this the whole day! Is it because of you not making it in the lacrosse team is that why you're so pissed!?" I raised my voice as I noticed his jaw clenching as he was making a fist.
"Julia please shut up, you know what I will do!" He said staring at his desk.
"What, are you going to hit me again! You hit me once only you won't do it again. Just tell me what's wrong babe?" I asked as I was standing up in front of his desk.
We were lucky that our teacher wasn't in the room as she left because she had a family emergency.
Liam got up as he tossed his bag over his shoulder speed walking away. But me being the worried girlfriend I went after him.
"Liam!" I said calling after him but he ignored me.
I ran towards him as I grabbed his shoulder as I purposely turned him around. He looked so angry that before I could step back or talk his fist collided with my face as my head slung to the side. Before I could touch my stinging bruise I felt a had on my cheek.
I opened my eyes as I could barely see from one as tears began to fall down.
It was Liam as he looked more calmer and guilty.
"Oh my god baby, I'm so sorry!" He said.
I pushed him away so he couldn't touch me.
"We are so done." I sternly said as I ran passed him before he could say anything. My house wasn't so far away from my middle school so I ran in and into my room without greeting my grandmother.
"Darling, I made some cookies." Was all I heard before I slammed my door shut and leaned against in falling down hopelessly. I cried for minutes before a knock on my door was made by my grandmother.
"Julia is everything alright?" She asked with her voice filled with concerned.
"Everything's fine." I said.
"Why is the door unlocked sweetie?" She asked.
"I'll be down in a minute." I said wiping my tears as I went into my bathroom which was in my room. I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I was horrified. My eye was swollen as I knew it was impossible to hide it from grams. It was also purple and bruised so I decided to cover that up. After carefully applying the makeup I decided to put on a snapback I had as it was my older brothers that I stole. I put it down low hoping it would hide my face.
I went down as grams had some cookie and a sandwich for me.
"Why you wearing a hat dear?" She asked.
"Felt like it." I said.
"Okay stay down here and eat I'll join you in a minute." She said as I was sitting on the table barely eating. Liam came back in my mind as my eyes were getting watery again as I looked down at the table so grams wouldn't noticed.
"Somethings wrong isn't it?" She asked.
"E-Everything's fine." I said
"Take off your hat." She ordered but I didn't listen.
"Julia..." She sternly spoke.
I sighed as I took the hat off and looked at her with tears in my eyes.
"Oh sweetie what happened?" She said with sad eyes as the tears probably took the makeup off.
"Liam and me got into a fight and he hit me. I broke up with him right now." I cried as she came over to me as she hugged me in a motherly figure.
I hugged her back as I cried in her chest.
"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry." She said as I just cried.
"I think you should go back to Beacon Hills and live with your father and brother." She spoke as I looked up at her.
"What why?" I asked her.
"These past months you've been acting so alone and depressed, it kills me to see you like that. That Liam boy has hurt you and you'd get over it if you have a fresh start." She spoke as I just listened.
"But they don't want me in their lives." I said.
"You're father calls me every night to see how you are doing, I'm sure he will be thrilled to have you live with him." She said.
"Fine." I said as she smiled at me as she wiped my tears as I winced.
"Oh sorry, let me give you something to help cool down the swelling." She said as I nodded.
"So when am I going back exactly?" I asked.
"Um, tomorrow?" She said as I went wide eye.
"You have to be kidding me..." I said.

*********
It was the next morning as I put on my makeup to cover the black eye. I looked around my room and it just hit me that it's the day I go back to Beacon Hills. It's going to be a big change for me and probably really awkward because I haven't seen my father and brother for years. The last time I saw them was when I was 7 and now I'm a teenager. Of course I'm upset with them as they just sent me a way and thought to never have contact with me again, way to make me feel wanted.
"Julia the taxi is here." She said as I sighed and grabbed all my suit bags as their was a lot.
I took them slowly as the taxi driver helped me which was nice of him. Everything was put away as I looked my grandma who was already in tears.
"You call me everyday okay?" She said as I smiled.
"Obviously." I said as I hugged her tightly as I was getting teary too.
"I love you." I said as she said it back.
With a kiss on the cheek I sat in the back as I pulled down the window.
"You didn't tell my Dad why I'm coming back did you?"
"I told him that you just wanted a fresh start." She said as I nodded waving goodbye.
This is it, I'm going to Beacon Hills.
**********
After a 3 hour drive, I finally reached Beacon Hills. I can sure say that it's changed because now it's just filled with police tape and missing flyers. Maybe this was a bad idea...
I reached the house as I was just staring at it for a while. Memories came back in how much of a happy family we were and how much it changed since my mother's death.
"Do you need help with the luggage?" The kind driver spoke.
"No it's okay." I smiled as I grabbed all the bags as I stopped in front of the door step. My finger was so close to the doorbell as I was having second thoughts.
I breathed in and out three times as I pressed it and feeling so much anxiety.
It was taking a while for the door to open as I turned my back around thinking to run away but then it opened.
"J-Julia?" The familiar voice I heard. I bit my lip as I turned around to face him as I just looked at him.
"Hey Dad, long time no see right?" I joked as he didn't take it as one as he frowned.
"Come on in." He said as he helped me with bags taking it upstairs.
"Well this is your room, not changed at all." He said as I stepped in shocked. It looks like it hasn't been touched. Even though it looked like a little girls room I was still touched that they didn't change it letting me know that they haven't forgotten about me and I'm still part of the family.
"It's the same, it's all the same." I said out loud talking to myself as I was getting emotional.
"Of course, you're my daughter and always will be my daughter." He said as I looked back and him and smiled.
"Thanks Dad." I said as he was smiling at me nodding. He was still looking at me as I think he was thinking I was going to hug him but I don't think I can.
He got the message as he walked out.
"If you need anything let me know. Oh and Stiles will be coming soon he's just at Scott's house." He said as I nodded as he shut the door.
Stiles and Scott are still friends? Wow.
I tied my hairs and grabbed ton of garbage bags as I began setting my room. So far it's okay.