Divine Move

"I want you just to keep an eye out for him, okay?" Dad whispered to me as I nodded giving him a smile.

Dad left to go to work as Stiles was putting on his shoes.

"So we have to stop by Kira's house, right?" I asked him as he nodded.

We went in the car as he began driving.

"Are you sure you are alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He replied monotone.

We reached the house as it was a little awkward at first but then Kira's mom gave drink to Stiles.

"It will help you calm down." She said.

What is it?" He asked.

"It's tea, drink it." She said as Stiles drank it.

"He's not safe here." Mr. Yukimura said.

"He's not safe anywhere." Ms. Yukimura replied.

"But Allison killed one of the Oni, doesn't that mean something?" Kira asked.

"I'm not sure how she did that." Ms. Yukimura said.

"Yeah, but they killed her after." Stiles said looking down at the ground as I put my hand on his lap.

"Allison's dead, and I guess the good thing is that I'm dying too." He said with glassy eyes.

"Don't say that." I mumbled as he looked at me and back at the ground.

Then they began talking to Stiles on how he needs a Divine Move to turn the game around basically. I was mostly listening because it seemed the Yukimura family knew a lot about this stuff.

"We have to get to Deaton's" He said looking at Kira and me.

We got up as Kira and I helped Stiles by putting his hands over our shoulder as we put him down in the car.

"Are you sure you can drive?" She asked him as he nodded and we drove to Deaton's.

We reached the clinic as we entered helping Stiles as we heard Lydia saying she feels as if we are running out of time.

"I feel that too." Stiles said from behind them as they all looked at him.

All five of us ran to Stile's jeep as Scott said he'll drive while I sat in the back with Lydia and Kira.

We reached the school as we all got out as Lydia and I were holding Stiles. We came to the school because we needed something from Derek as he was going to meet us here.

"Wait, I know what you guys are thinking, that if you kill Void it might kill me too. But you guys have to let it happen, just stick with the plan, okay?" He said.

"The plan is to save you; that's the plan I'm going with." Scott told Stiles.

Scott opened the school doors as it was snowing inside, and defiantly didn't look like a school.

"We'll this is defiantly not part of the plan." Stiles said walking ahead of us.

We all were looking around because we were so confused on what was happening.

"I should've brought a winter jacket if I knew it was going to snow." I joked as no one laughed at it as I shut up trying to make myself warm.

We heard footsteps as we all looked to the direction seeing the Nogitsune and Kira got her sword out.

"Like I promised Stiles, we are going to kill all of them; one by one." He shouted and Oni's started to appear as Kira got her sword ready.

"What the hell is this place, where are we?" Scott said as I looked around us seeing the Oni's surrounding us.