Feed On Pain

48 hours later:

I felt someone shaking me as I groaned turning over.

"Julia wake up." Dad said.

"Why?" I groaned remembering today we had no school.

"It's take your kid to work day." He said.

"Dad, kids don't actually go to their parents work, they stay home and lie to their teachers telling them they actually went to work with their parents." I said with my eyes still closed.

"Well Stiles had to do it, so do you." He said as he pulled off the blanket off of me as I got cold.

"You are pure evil." I said getting up as he chuckled.

I got up as I got ready knowing it was like 7 in the morning.

When I was done I went down but Dad was already standing in front of the door.

"I'm not going to have breakfast?" I asked.

"I'll send a deputy to get you something." He said as I nodded grabbing my phone as we went.

"Any news on Stiles?" I asked him.

"No, no one has seen him. But I'm still looking." He said.

"Couldn't you trace the text message he gave you?" I asked as yesterday night he got a text message saying that he is alright and don't look for him; which I find really odd by the way.

"I couldn't." Was all he said.

We reached the station as he entered as I got few smiles from other officers as I returned it.

"Well this is where you will be staying for basically the whole day." He said as he showed his office.

I sat down on his chair as I began rolling around.

"That's my seat, that's yours." He said pointing at the chair in front of his desk.

I groaned as I got up as sat down on the chair roaming his desk stuff.

There was a knock on the door as a delivery guy came out as he handed my dad few mails and packages as he placed it on his desk and signed papers.

The door opened again as it was Scott.

"Hey Scott." I said to him as he smiled back at me.

"Hey Julia, how are you doing?" He asked me regarding about Stiles.

"Okay..." I said not sure on how I feel but the text message he sent to Dad kind of gave me hope.

"Scott is there something wrong?" My dad asked him.

"Actually there is." He said.

"Well have a seat." I told him patting the chair next to me.

"It's about Stiles." He said as my Dad and I gave him all our attention.

"He's not really himself, he's possessed." Scott said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Possessed, by what? A ghost?" I asked confused.

"A Nogitsune; it's a dark spirit. " He said.

"Basically a fox in his body." He added, as in that moment I lost hope.

Scott left a while later as I was just thinking.

"Do you think that was Stiles who sent the message or the Nogitsune?" I asked Dad.

"I have no idea." He said clearly stressed and worried.

I looked out the office window seeing Derek and a man getting handcuffed to the bench right in front of the office.