I Hate You Stiles

Scott, Kira, Lydia, Stiles and I are at the police station. Scott's dad is asking us question while my Dad is sitting behind him on the chair. Stiles told me not to say anything and to let him speak as I agreed because I honestly felt like not talking.

"So when did you get there?" Scott's dad asked us. "At the same time." Stiles said.

"At the same time as who?" He asked.

"At the same time as me." Scott said.

"By coincidence?" He asked.

"What do you mean coincidence?" I spoke as Stiles looked at me.

"That's what I'm asking you. The four of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" He asked.

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked. "I think he's asking me." Stiles said.

"I think he's asking all three of you." Lydia said.

"Okay, let me ask the questions not answer them." He said as I saw Stiles smirking.

"Just so I have this clear, Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him two coded messages on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." He said.

"Sounds about right." Stiles said.

"How did you know he's take her to a power station?" He asked me.

"Well, because he was an electrical engineer. So where else would he take her?" I said.

"That one hell of a deduction there, Julia."

"Yeah well what can I say? I take after my Dad." I said as Stiles added, "He's in law enforcement." As we both winked at Dad as we heard him snort as I tried not to laugh.

Scott's dad looked at our Dad as he coughed to cover up his laugh.

"Julia and Stiles just answer the man." He told us.

"We made a good guess." Stiles said.

"What were you two doing?" He asked Kira and Scott as they answered.

"You believe this?" He asked our father.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is lucky for it." He said.

"Kira, is that how you remember it?" He asked her as she looked at all of us as she nodded.

"Could I get my phone back now?" She asked.

"Sorry but not." Mr. McCall said.

We all left the office as Kira was sent with another officer as I was standing with Scott and Stiles.

"A mass murderer is bad enough. A mass murderer being controlled by someone? Far worse." Mr. McCall told Scott.

Scott nodded as we left the station as I went into Stiles jeep as we dropped Lydia off. We went home as Dad was there sitting on the couch.

"Julia come in here now, you too Stiles." He said as we went into the living room standing infront of our Dad.

"Give it to me." He said looking at me.

"Give you what?" I said.

"You know what I'm talking about." He said as I groaned reaching through my pocket placing the pocket knife on the palm of his hands as Stiles looked at it and back at me shocked.