MRI

I woke up from my sleep as I noticed that I was really late for school. I was confused on why no one woke me up to get ready?

I went downstairs as no one was home. I grabbed a bowl and poured myself cereal as I began eating it as I went through my phone to see if I go any messages or anything. I put away my bowl in the sink as I went upstairs to take a shower and change. I put on a dress with a cardigan as I comb through my wet hair and blow drying it as I straightened it after.

I then thought it was weird that no one was home and that Stiles should've been back from school by now.

I called my Dad as he picked up after a few minutes.

"Julia is everything okay?" He asked.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"I'm with Stiles at the hospital, he's sick." He paused.

"How sick?" I asked him with concern.

"He has what your mom had Julia; frontotemporal dementia." He said as I froze.

"Julia?" He said through the phone but I hung up as I felt like the world stopped spinning.

This can't be happening, not again, not to Stiles.

I ran downstairs as I left the house grabbing the bike as I quickly rode to the hospital.

I reached the hospital as I asked the lady where Stiles is.

"Can you tell me what room Stiles Stilinski is in?" I asked her impatiently.

"How are you related to him?" She asked.

"I'm his little sister." I told her as she told me he was in the MRI room.

I began running as I reached the room as I looked through the window seeing him sitting there talking to Scott.

I entered in as I saw the doctor, my dad and Nurse McCall.

"Julia what are you doing here?" He asked me but I was just looking at Stiles.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked my dad looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"I was going to after we got the results of the tests." He said.

I watched as Scott and Stiles hugged as Stiles was crying a little as he looked so afraid and tired.

I couldn't help but feel guilty and heartbroken; I felt like this was my entire fault.

I got eye contact with Stiles as he pulled apart from the hug with Scott.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I couldn't do this anymore, not again.

I turned around as I opened the door as I ran out so I don't show how much this affected me in there.

I ran as I turned to the corner as I leaned against the wall as I slide down crying my eyes out. This is just like the time when I was here before when my mother was getting the same test done; but this one hurts a lot worse. I looked up seeing two chairs right in front of me as I remember that's where Stiles and I were sitting as he was holding me tight while I cried on his shoulder. He knew how much it was hurting me, and I knew how much it was hurting him but he tried to stay strong for me. I can't hide away my pain especially not in front of Stiles, he knows when I'm hurting and I'm not okay.

All of a sudden the lights began flickering as it black out for a moment as I was confused.

Stiles's POV:

I saw tears In Julia's eyes before she left; I knew what she was going through. I wish I could just go up to her and comfort her but I can't. I love her to death, but she doesn't feel the same about me. I guess I lost the ability to be her big brother, because I haven't been acting like one these past years. I was in the machine as I was terrified on what was happening.

I began to panic as I heard the noise suddenly gone and I stood up. The MRI room was all fuzzy and out of focus as the Nogitsune I saw last night when I called Scott was here too. He repeats the riddled that he asked me earlier.

"If you answer this correctly, we might consider letting them go. Meaning all your friends, family and everyone who ever meant anything to you will die one by one. We might even start with that little sister of yours." He said.

He began saying the riddled as he kept repeating it because I was thinking about the answer.

"Everyone has it but no one can lose it, what is it?" He asked screaming.

"A shadow." I said as the Nogitusne stands in front of me and he began removing the bandages that were wrapped around his face. When he finished I had my mouth opened confused as it was me, it was my face under all those bandages.

I opened my eyes as I was awake in the MRI machine but it wasn't me, it was the Nogitusne in my body.

Julia's POV:

The lights came back on as it was just flickering as I wiped my tears as I was confused. The doors opened from the MRI room as it was Dad as he looked worried.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Stiles is missing." He said.

"What do you mean he is missing?" I asked getting up.

"The lights just blacked out and he is gone." He said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"How is that possible..." I whispered to myself.

We both were outside as we noticed Isaac on the ground as Derek and Scott surrounding him and then Kira in the middle of the street holding the wire that was cut as she was absorbing all its electricity.

"Woah." I said as it was cool.

We walked up to them to get news on Isaac but he was taken into the ER room because he wasn't healing.

"We should go home." Dad said as I looked at him nodding.

We went in the car as we drove in silence.

"Hey Dad." I said as he looked at me.

"We will find him don't worry." I said as I placed my hand on top of his as he gave me a small soft smile.