Firefly

********

I was in math class as I was just doodling in my notebook as I wasn't able to get yesterday out of my mind. Why did Stiles think he was controlling Barrow to kill Kira? Why did Stiles rush to the school in the first place? Questions after questions filled my mind as I snapped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I grabbed my bag as I was walking out the school building and walking my way to home.

Stiles POV:

"Scott I'm not lying!" I told him as I was trying to explain that I was somewhat apart of the Barrow thing.

I told him to follow me as I was getting the key out to open the door but I couldn't find it.

"Where is it?" I said looking through my key chain.

"Where is what, Stiles?" He asked me.

"I showed you the key right?" I asked him.

"You didn't show me it you just told me something about a key." He said.

"Come here." He said as I took him the chemistry room to show him that my hand writing matched the formula written on before.

"It was right here..." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Barrow used to work with nails and screws wrapping them in birthday presents... for mischief night I was the one who decided to prank Coach putting nails and screws in a birthday present." I told him.

"Stiles you didn't tell Barrow to kill Kira or anyone, you just need sleep." He said to me putting his hand gently on my shoulder. I slowly looked at him as I was so confused and felt as if I'm going crazy.

Maybe he's right; maybe I do need sleep because I have slept in the past 3 days.

******

"Can I see a doctor?" I asked Nurse McCall.

"Dr.Gardener isn't coming back till next week." She told me as I nodded but then began to panic as I was distressed.

Nurse McCall takes me into a exam room as she makes me sit down on the bed. She was asking me questions as she was filling them out on a checkboard.

"Well I've been having anxiety, panic attacks, sleep walking, blackout since I was a kid." I answered truthfully.

"Adderall isn't working?" She asked.

"No, I'm feeling irritable to the point of homicide with vivid dreams during the day." I said.

She grabbed something as I watched her put it in the needle.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Midazolam, it's a common drug used to relax patients before surgery. You need it because you're profoundly sleep deprived." Was the last thing I heard from here before I began dozing off.

"Thanks, mom." I said to her before I shut my eyes drifting to sleep.

Julia's POV:

I reached home as I entered in seeing Dad working as usual.

"Hey kiddo, how was school?" He asked me.

"It was fine." I said as I was about to go up the stairs.

"Julia." He called after me as I stopped in my tracks and facing my father.

"You okay?" He asked me with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I went up the stairs

I went into my room as I got out my homework as I began doing that.