Trust

I was running away as I noticed him calling after me but I just ran. He eventually caught up to me as he grabbed my wrist as I stopped.
We both didn't say anything till he let go of my wrist and stood in front of me as my eyes were glued to the wet cement.
"It's okay..." He said softly.
"No it's not." I said as I was trying my best to stop crying.
"You can tell me Julia, I'm not going to tell anyone."
"You can trust me." He added.
I slowly looked up at him as he was being serious and looked like he actually cared.
"It was my ex boyfriend." I told him looking at his face watching his facial emotion going from soft to tense.
"We were having a fight and he was so angry that he punched me." I said.
"Was this the first time he did that?" Stiles asked.
I shook my head as I tear rolled down my eyes as Stiles shut his eyes looking at the ground as if he was trying to calm himself down.
"What was his name?" He asked me.
"Liam Dunbar." I said as he looked back at me.
"Please don't tell dad." I said.
He looked at me and frowned.
I looked at him waiting for a response.
"I thought you said I could trust you..." I said disappointed as I began walking past him.
"Ugh wait!" He said behind me as I looked at him.
"I won't tell anyone including Dad." He said as I nodded.
"You can check on Scott I can walk home by myself." I said.
"But it's dark I should make sure you get home safe." He said.
"Stiles when I lived with grandma I used to sneak out at midnight and chill with Liam and my friends. I don't need you to try being a big brother to me now because you never tried to be one when I wasn't here." I said bluntly as his face dropped. I grabbed the baby doll that I found in the car from him as I put it in my bag. "I found it first..." I said.
There was no response as I just walked back home as I looked back seeing Stiles going back into the woods. I sighed as I reached home climbing the pole and pulling myself up the roof as rolling into the window as I landed on my bed room floor making a loud noise. Shit.
I quickly took off my clothing changing into pyjama's and grabbed a text book opening it to a random page as my room door opened. I looked in the mirror as I saw my black eye as I gasped and grabbed the sunglasses and put them on.
"Hey dad." I said looking at him looking around my room.
"What was that noise?" He asked.
"Oh I just dropped something." I said as I'm a really bad liar.
"Why are you wearing sunglasses again?" He asked.
"Oh it's this bad habit I had, grandma just laughs at me." I said freaking out as he just looked at me oddly.
"Oh okay, Stiles called me saying he found out something about the case I was telling you about so I won't be here. You okay staying here alone?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm going to go to bed anyways." I said as he nodded.
"Okay sleep tight." He said as I awkwardly smiled till he shut the door as I breathed in relief.

Stiles POV:
"It was Malia." Scott said as he came back.
"We just invaded her home didn't we?" I said as he nodded.
"I called my dad because we should let him know." I said as Scott agreed.
My dad came as we told him what we know as he sighed.
"Are you sure it was her?" He asked Scott.
"I'm positive." He said.
"We can't let Mr.Tate know about this." He said as we agreed.

***********
Julia's POV:
It was the next day as I woke up and was now downstairs eating breakfast noticing Stiles wasn't here.
"I'm going to drop you off before going to work." Dad said as I nodded.
I grabbed my bag as I hopped in the police car which was kind of cool to be honest as he dropped me off to school.

Half the day went by as I was in Math class which I hated so I lied to the teacher saying I felt sick so she said I could go to the nurses office. I grabbed my bag as I was walking through the empty hallway as I heard growling. I looked up as I saw the coyote the same one from last night. My heart began beating faster as I was terrified.
"Good coyote, stay there coyote." I said trying make peace with it. It kept growling till it started to chase after me.
"Never mind!" I said as I ran into the washroom locking myself into the stall as it was silence. But then from the bottom of the stall I saw the paws as I grabbed the top of the door jumping up and over the coyote as I ran out of the washroom shutting the steel door behind me. Maybe taking few classes of martial arts wasn't a bad idea after all.
The coyote kept banging on the door as I was freaking out. Then I heard glass breaking as I noticed it jumped through the window as I groaned forgetting there was a window. I was on the ground as I was facing the coyote knowing that I'm going to die as it grabbed my bag with it's teeth as I was pulling it back as we were having a tug of war fight. I heard a gun shot as I let go of the bag as the coyote got scared and ran off as I watched it.