Real Stiles

48 hours later...

"You're not coming with us." My dad said as I was at home now from the hospital.

"I said I'm fine." I told him.

"You just got out of the hospital Julia." He said.

"2 days ago, and the doctors said I'm okay." I said to him.

"But you might get hurt again." He said.

"Dad, you told me to stay at your office last time, this time I'm not staying I'm going. I want to help get my brother back." I said to him.

"Fine, but you stay near me at all cost, understood?" He said as I nodded.

I went in the car as they told me that the Nogitsune took over Stiles body and Kira's mother told Scott the only way to stop all of this is to kill him; but I'm not going to let that happen, so isn't Scott.

"So he's at Derek's loft?" I said as he nodded.

We reached Derek's place as I was right behind my dad as he opened the door as we saw Stiles facing his back at us.

He slowly turned around as he had dark circles and looked really pale.

"Hi Dad and Julia." He said.

Dad took out his handcuffs as he began walking closer to Stiles.

"You're going to handcuff me." He said.

"If my son is still in there he will let me handcuff him willingly, and come with me; because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others." Dad said as Stiles had his hands out ready for my dad to handcuff him and so my dad did.

I wasn't sure if it was Stiles or not, but the way he was acting sure seemed like Stiles till he had a smirk on his face as I frowned. It wasn't Stiles, it's never gonna be Stiles.

"You're not my brother." I said as he shook his head breaking the handcuffs as I jumped.

Allison, her father, and Derek came into the room as Allison was standing beside me. She had her tazer gun out she aimed it at Stiles shooting it as he caught it; stretching it which broke it. He tossed it across the other side as Allison was shocked.

Then Derek went to fight him but he just got thrown into the wall, and I heard a gun getting loaded as I looked at Argent seeing him pointing a gun at Stiles.

"Listen to me Chris, don't do this." Dad said.

"Why not, I can easily kill him" He said as Dad took out his gun aiming it at Chris Argent as I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"You're not going to shoot my son." He told him.

"That's not your son Sherriff." He said.

"Put your gun down." My dad ordered him.

"Dad he's going to shoot me, he's going to kill me." Stiles said as I looked at him.

"Don't listen to him." He told my dad.

Dad began yelling declaring Chris Argent to put his gun down.

"Pull the trigger." Stiles said.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!" He yelled as it frightened me.

I ran as I stood in front of Stiles.

"You're not shooting my brother." I told Chris Argent.

All of a sudden it began getting dark as we all looked out the window.

"Stop it! Don't you get it; this is exactly what he wants!" I told both Argent and Dad.