Scream

Malia was brought back to her father as they got reunited which was great to watch. We were driving home as I was in my Dad's police car as Stiles was in the front seat.

"Julia what in the world were you doing there?" My father asked me.

"I was trying to help, besides why are you only asking me your son was there as well." I spoke back.

"It's because me and my friends actually had a plan you were just being stupid going in the woods alone knowing there was a coyote roaming around as well as traps." Stiles said.

"I didn't know there were traps till I was at the Tate's house!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Okay enough guys, we should be glad that no one got hurt." Dad said as I huffed as I was pissed off.

We reached home as I was the first one to get out of the car as I went into my room locking the door behind me.

******

Stiles POV:

I was at school as it was mischief night so we totally pulled pranks on Coach as it's a tradition and his birthday. After having a good laugh I found out why the police were in the building as my Dad was here. I went searching in the hallways as I got Lydia, Isaac and Allison. I found all of them as I told them everything of why the police were here because they are looking for Barrow.

"Barrow went after kids with glowing eyes?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, and no one knows how he woke up from anesthesia. Just when they opened him up, they found a tumor full of live flies which in any other circumstance would be all kinds of awesome." I said.

"Did you say flies?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia?" Allison asked.

"All day I have been hearing this sound. It's like... this buzzing." Lydia said.

"Like the sound of flies." I said as she nodded.

I went away from the group to find Scott as he was probably busy crushing over Kira the new girl in this school. I found him as I walked to him but then Lydia came up to me and Scott.

"The police are leaving. Why are they leaving?" She asked me as I looked watching the police leaving. 

"Barrow must not be here then..." I said as Scott was utterly confused.

"But the buzzing sound I've been hearing, it's getting louder." She said.

The werewolves went into the basement to track down Barrow by his sense of smell as we still believe he is in the school building because Lydia thinks so. A while passed and we all found nothing. I obviously got detention because I thought there was a bomb somewhere here so I pulled down the fire alarm which was cool.

Julia's POV:

I got picked up by my dad afterschool because he said he didn't want me to be going home alone because some guy named Barrow escaped.Obviously being myself, I asked my Dad tons of questions as he told me about the whole case.  I reached home as I went up to my room seeing Stiles and Lydia in his room. Me being the snoopy little sister I was peeking through his door to see what was going on.

"It's okay we are on to something." Stiles said.

"Even though we couldn't find any proof of Barrow being there?" Lydia asked. I watch as Stiles looked at her frowning as her back was facing me.

"Hey Lydia you've been right every time something like this happened okay? So don't start doubting yourself."

"No scent, not bomb and I got you in trouble." She said as Stiles walked closer to her as he wrapped his arms around her as they hugged.