Soul Evans x Reader (Soul Eater) What Mission?

You walked through the halls of DWMA sighing. You were a weapon and the most experienced one in the school at that. You could turn into Death Synthe but you were also able ro turn in many other smaller weapons at the same time such as: guns, swords and daggers. You could also control magic which helped you in finding and hunting witches as you shared the same magic.

You'd woken up late and your meister had had to wake you up. It wasn't your fault you were the most experienced weapon, but it didn't help that Death had you doing large scale missions with Stein and Spirit Albarn. This means that you woud often be away from school and your friends for long amounts of time. Missing large amounts of school and work was hard but Maka, Patty and Liz always helped you as much as possible. The only problem though was you weren't allowed to tell them about your job.

You sighed again only to bump into Stein. "Ah (Y/N), I was just looking for you," he said. "What do you want Stein?" you grumbled. Stein smirked. "Someone's a little grumpy." "Yes. Yes I am because I came home so late thanks to you and Spirit wanting to make sure that the witch was dead! Couldn't I have just gone home?!" you yelled. Stein quickly placed a hand over your mouth to stop you from screaming at him. After a minute you calmed down. Stein slowly took away his hand and stared at you. "Death has another assignment for us. It starts tomorrow. Come by my office and lunch and I'll give you the file." You sighed and looked at him. "There better be no experiments or I will not hesitate to kill you," you replied walking away. Little did you know that one of your friend had heard your conversation and wasn't very happy.

You walked towards your classroom but before you could open the door someone had grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a cupboard. You looked around and your (e/c) eyes met a pair of red ones. "S...Soul. What...WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You yelled rubbing your wrist and glaring at him. He slowly walked up to you. "What mission was he talking about?" Sould said glaring back and showing his shark-like teeth. "I...I have n...no idea what your t...talking about," you said stuttering. Soul slowly steped closer to you and grabbed your wrists again and banged them against the wall making you cry out in pain. Your eyes started to water. "What was Stein talking about (Y/N)?" Suddenly it clicked. Soul had over heard your conversation. "I...I can't tell you," you whispered letting your tears fall. "Why?!" Soul hissed tightening his grib on your wrists. You cried out again. "I'm under strict instructions that I am not allowed to say anything to anyone it's to keep everyone safe," you cried. "Especially you," you whispered. Soul's face sofened and quickly let go of your wrists. You dropped to the floor and pulled your knees up to your chest. Soul looked down and knelt beside you. "(Y/N) I...I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me," he said. He looked at your wrists and saw bruises forming. "Oh my goodness I'm so so sorry!" he cried out. You lifted you head and wiped away your tears. "It...Its okay Soul," you said. "If you really have to go on this mission. What ever mission that may be, I would like to tell you something," he said. You turned to face him. "I'm listening," you whispered. Soul took a deep breath. "I...I...I love you (Y/N)." You stared at him an started to cry again. "I love you to Soul," you replied and jumped into his arm and hugged him. He breaks off the hug and takes both your wrist in his hands and gently kisses the bruised area. You turn your head and blush and he laughs and pulls you into another hug.

Outside all your friends were smiling. "Awwwww. So cute!" said Patty. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever," replied Kid. "I wonder what will happen now that they are currently in a cupboard," smirked Black Star. "TSUBAKI CHOP!"