Deadshot X Reader (Suicide Squad) Deadshot's Flower Girl

-Your POV-

"Get up lazy ass!" you heard Officer Griggs bellow from outside your cell

"Get up lazy ass!" you heard Officer Griggs bellow from outside your cell. Inwardly groaning, you slowly rose from your bed and walked to the door. "You up mute?!" he yelled and looked at you through the bars of the door. Grabbing your notepad and pen you wrote in bold letter, "WHAT?!"

You were born as a mute at birth. Communication was always hard for you and it didn't help that you had control over nature, but you made it work. As a child you created a language with flowers to convey your speech as well as using your notepad. You were in Belle Reve as you had lost control of your power and killed many, innocent people.

Griggs smirked and unlocked the door. "Let's go." You titled your head to the side as to question him. "It's a surprise," he responded striding in and injecting a liquid into your neck. You knees buckled underneath you and you fell to the ground. "Have a good nap," you heard Griggs faintly say as your eyes closed.

-Time Skip-

Wincing, you opened your eyes and blinked rapidly as the sun shone in your eyes. Peering around you found you were strapped to a wheelchair with an unknown woman staring at you. "Welcome back Miss (Y/N)," the woman said and unlocked your restraints. "My name is Amanda Waller." Shrugging your shoulders you stared at her. "I would like you to show me what you can do." As Amanda saw you nod, she loosened your restraints. You stood up shakily and grasped at Amanda's arm. Wrapping her arm around you waist you both walked over to the shooting range.

As you arrived you saw a dark man pick up a hand gun and point it at Griggs' head. Running over, you walked between the two and made a cross with your arms. You knew that Griggs was a jerk but he didn't deserve to be killed. "What are you doing lady?!" he questioned but you didn't move or answer. He moved the gun down to you and your eyes widened. "Answer me," he growled. You looked up at him and made a cross with your fingers over your throat. "What's that supposed to mean?!" he asked. "She's mute Floyd," Amanda said walking up behind you. Holding out your hand you watched a flower bloom from your palm. Begonia. Picking it from your palm you held to flower out to the man. Lowering his gun he took the flower in his palm and crushed it. "What's that supposed to do?! Help?!" he yelled in your face. "Well it doesn't!" Tears clouded your eyes and you looked down. Small Mustard flowers appeared around your feet as she took your arm in hers. "You just lost a shot at getting a real friend," she said you both walked back to your cell.

-Time Skip-