Loki X Goddess!Reader (The Avengers) Loki's Goddess of Mischief

Warning: No warnings, I have used my prefered character traits for the character, but feel free to change them to your own preferences :)

Your POV:

You were sitting comfortably in your chair next to the fire when you heard someone banging on the door. "Lady (Y/N)," you heard Thor yell. What do you want Thor," you said opening the door.

You'd just come back from a very tiring trip to Midgard. Putting up with the Avengers, except Natasha, was not your strong point which was why Odin had sent you down there so you could bond, but you ended up submerging Tony in vines to keep him away from you. You were the 'Goddess of Nature' or as Tony liked to say 'Mother Nature' and also the Goddess of Mischief and Lies. You had what you believed Midgardian's called a 'birthmark' on your left collarbone leading to your shoulder. It was some silhouettes of birds. You also had a dark secret that only Odin knew. You were part Jotun.

You really liked Loki, but you wouldn't tell him. You believed he was in love with your sister Nina the Goddess of Beauty and Love. You two hated each other. She had pretty much every Asgardian man wound around her little finger. She was beautiful with blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect figure and flawless face. You on the other hand were complete opposites. You had black, curly hair with green dip-dyed ends, bright green eyes, curvy but slightly built due to you training and a freckled face.

"It's time for training Lady (Y/N)," Thor said looking at you. "And what happens if I don't want to?" you asked smirking. "I will pick you up and take you there whether you like it or not," he said smiling. You stuck out your tongue, closed the door and got changed into some clothes that Natasha helped you pick from Midgard.

(http://www.polyvore.com/lokis_goddess_mischief_extended/set?id=172495454)

You then walked out and pulled Thor with you. When you arrived you saw Nina and Loki laughing and talking. You walked over to the weights and grabbed one of the heaviest and stopped when you felt a hand grab your wrist. "(Y/N)," you heard Nina say. You turned to face her. "What can I do for you, your flirtatious highness?" you asked. She scowled. "Odin told me to tell you that there is going to be a ball tonight. And guess what?!" she shrieked. "What?" you asked her dryly. "I get to go with Loki! I get to go with Loki!" she said dancing around. She knew you liked Loki and now she was rubbing her victory in your face. Your face fell; you dropped the weight and started to walk out the door. Thor walked in after talking with Loki and saw you and your sister dancing around. He tried to walk over to you and comfort you but you just walked out and started crying. You walked past Loki and he tried to stop you but you ran back to your room and jumped on your bed. "Why?!" you thought and screamed into your pillow and turned into your Jotun form in the process. You buried yourself into your sheets and cried yourself to sleep.

-Time Skip-

"Lady (Y/N)! Lady (Y/N)!" you heard Thor yell through your door. "Come in," you grumbled and sat up. Thor walked over to your bed. "The ball is starting soon," he said helping you stand. "Ok. I'll meet you outside," you said and pushed him out the door. You opened up your closet and looked inside. You usually wore woman's ball armor but today you were going to wear the dress Frigga had given you. You picked it out and put it on. It showed off your curves and your 'birthmark.' Your grabbed a pair of gold heels and gold accessories. You let your hair flow behind your back and placed you gold, Greek crown and walked out.

(http://www.polyvore.com/lokis_goddess_mischief/set?id=171194239)

"Ok Thor. I'm ready," you said as you walked up to him. Thor lifted his head and stared. "What?" you asked. "See something you like?" Thor blushed and looked down. "You look very beautiful Lady (Y/N)," he said smiling. "Thank you Thor," You said. "Shall we go?" you asked taking his arm. Thor nodded and you walked into the ballroom. Over by the drinks a table was Nina and Loki so you walked over. "Nina, Loki," you said nodding and reached for some wine. Nina stared at you with her mouth open and Loki blushed but kept his composure. "Take a picture Nina it will laugh longer," you said smirking and walked back over to Thor. "Would you like to dance Lady (Y/N)?" Thor asked. "I would love to Thor," you replied walking onto the dancefloor.

You danced for a while and you enjoyed every bit of it. Once you finished you seventh dance a slow one came on only for couples. You thanked Thor for the dances and walked over to the drinks table to bid farewell to Odin and Frigga. Once you said goodbye you walked back to your bedroom and changed into your pajamas. As you pulled out your book you heard a knock at your door. "Who is it?" you shouted huffing and putting down your book. "Do I need to tell you?" the voice said. It was Loki so you decided to play a game. "I am sorry but I don't know anyone by the name of 'Do I need to tell you.' I think you have the wrong room," you said smirking. "Come on (Y/N) it's me," he said. "Nope. Don't know anyone by the name of 'It's me' either. Sorry." "It's Loki of Asgard!" you heard him yell. You slowly walked over to your door and opened it. "What do you want Loki?" you asked sourly. "I want to talk to you," Loki replied. You sighed and let him in and watched him make himself comfy on your bed. You took a seat in your chair. "Why were you crying when you walked out of the training area today," he asked. You scowled remembering your sister and your eyes turned red but you didn't care. "No reason," he hissed starting to turn blue. Loki watched you in wonder. "Your part Jotun?" he asked. You looked at him and started crying. "Yes." Loki turned into his Jotun form and hugged you. You tensed. "Don't you like Nina?" you asked. "No. She forced me to go with her otherwise she would tell the whole of Asgard I was part Jotun. I...I really like you (Y/N)," he said whispering the last part. You smiled. "I like you to Loki," you replied hugging him. "Would you do the honors of becoming my Queen?" he asked wearily. "I would love to," you said kissed him. "By the way," Loki said. "I loved your dress." You chuckled.

Hallo Everyone.

Sorry if Loki is a bit OC. Next will be Derek Morgan (Criminal Minds)

xXShyDollXx out. Bye :)