Rafryn Ever After

"Welcome ladies," Dee says while winking towards the crowd.
"And everything else the cat dragged in, welcome." Dum says concluding the opening statements to the Tweedle Twins Freak Show Part 2.

I'm sitting at the edge of the stage watching as Dee-Dum prance around wearing ringmaster outfits that you would see in any High Top circus in World Before. Now on the first New Year of N.D. (New Days) everyone has come out of hiding and has joined us in the first rebuilt theater. The house is packed and I make my way outside after I finished rounds. I find Raffe waiting outside, in the chilly January weather, flapping his wings and staring up into the sky. It's raining again.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I put in my sweater. Now we're able to where whatever we please. So I finally got the courage to wear a galaxy band sweater, that'll make me stand out.

He looks at me with a smile playing across his face, then he jumps at me, picks me up and flies into the clouds until we float on top of them. I'm giggling now and shivering as his little trick got my clothes soaked through.
"Happy birthday, Pen."
"Happy New Era," I replied.
Can it really be a new year? A new era? Time had flown by so fast, it doesn't seem like six months have past since The Last Stand. So much work has happened, every building, every home in California is now run on renewable resources thanks to engineers. Schools, colleges and hospitals are back on track, a government was set in place and soon the public phone lines will be set up again. We have got calls from New York, Chicago, and even London that most cities and places are now working on green energy and that everyone that survived is okay. We told everyone what happen and they were all in shock. Still unbelieving that a little girl saved humanity and that there are actually angels, especially good fallen angels, left to help. Factories are working and farmers will start tending there fields soon. Everything is still working on a trading system but from what I hear some type of money will soon take into effect. I wounder how Washington D.C. is doing..?

"Penryn!"
"Huh? Yeah, thank you." I replied as Raffe cocked his head to the side studying me. "Sorry, I was just thinking about how far we've came."
"Amazing isn't it," now it was his turn to space off.
"So... why did you bring me up here?"
That joking smile was back as he pressed me agian him and started flying south.