Random Scene #2: War on a Day Meant for Peace

A great way to spend Christmas don't you think Pooky? Penryn asked her sword as she spun, kicked and decapitated the demon thing that Beilel had made in an unknown lab in Texas. How many more people did you murder just to takeover heaven? The war that divided God's angels had been going on for a month or so now. The blood that was spilled and all the lives lost made the World Wars look like play fights between toddlers.

"Flying at 6:30," she yelled at Raffe who just finished off a couple of angels.
Raffe was flying and the two dead angels were next to him. They were laughing and joking around as they flew over a smoky version of the Greek Parthenon.

Raffe just killed someone he knew, her mind screamed as Penryn came back into reality. She looked at his face but there was nothing to show he even noticed or cared; but the torchered light in his eyes burned brighter as he killed one of the flying scorpions people that had escaped Paige's mind control. I guess once an angel falls their as good as dead either way.

Blood splashed onto the ground as Penryn was forced to kill another fallen angel. Penryn felt like a murderer but what else was there to do? Preach peace and be killed by Obi's men and women or something, someone worse? 

They had been at this for hours now, a slaughter with no clear winning. Penryn ran through the mobs of fighting people and dead on the ground, when will we have the time bury everyone? She finally reached the the bluff that she was heading toward and stood at the top overlooking the battle. Raffe had taken to the air and was disarming demons that had turned themselves into bombers and was making his way toward her. Exasttion was writting all over Paige's face as she controlled her leigion of  locusts, she was 20 feet the off ground, sititng on a chair made of her closest locusts friends. She had been sending them to suck people uncontious and save those that were in to risky a situation. It looked like any longer in battle and she would faint. 
How much longer will this go on? God, someone! Answer... help us...

Dee and Dum were fighting back to back, like twins should. Dee had a cut going across his arm and Dum seemed to have took a hit to his head. As Penryn fought on the bluff with Raffe by her side she noticed there was a fallen angel cutting a dent in the masses of people. Wings the color of blood that would scare the shit out of the worlds largest mythogical dragon. Lucifer, Pookey Bear whispered and slightly shook in Penryn's chooking grip. Fear ran up Penryn's back as she noticed that Beilel gained the power to rise the King of Hell to the realm of humans. He stood over six feet tall with the complextion of sickening paper, he was covered in scares, bleeding cuts, and soot that must have come from the loset leavel of his "kingdom".
We're screwed. 

Angelfall Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें