Part 1: What if Penryn Got Wings!?

Aaaaaagh!

Crippling pain shot up Penryn's spine from her shoulders. It had felt like someone was drilling into her back with a rusty tools ment for mass cutting. The pain has been like this for weeks now. Someone could say she was used to it.
Uggggh!

"You okay? Young," asked Obi. Penryn assumed her face had contorted. It seemed like he cared, but Penryn knew that Obi was married to his cause and only cared about people that were going to become useless to him. "Fine, I'm taking this and going... I don't know." Penryn grabbed her bowl of food and hobbled away towards the outskirt of camp. This time Dee-Dum has scoped out a prison has a strong hold. Sneaking out was the hardest part, guards on every foot thick, 10 feet tall wall. But, Penryn had noticed that in the second basement there was a tunnel that leaded to a river half a mile away. Thank you run away convicts. Was that bad think to think?
Penryn made her way to a forest just a little while away from the camp and even closer to the river. The moon shown throught the leaves and make the river look like a ribbon of sliver. With her food abandoned, Penryn wadded, he feet relied the cool sting of the water.
Ssssrink!

The sound came from above, like ripping sheet metal. Confused Penryn looked up, normally this did not happen in the middle of the night. With nothing above or next to her she got up, put on her shoes and grabbed Pookey Bear, to make her walk back to camp. It didn't seem safe anymore. The air turned stale with a metallic tang. The hair stood up on Penryn's back.

"Wierd..." Penryn said under her breath. She was just about to walk into the clearing when she was blinded by a white light. Penryn Young, Daughter of Men, said some thing inside her head.

The pain kicked back. Her spine stiffened and leg turned to mush. Everything was turning black. Tears sprung into Penryn's eyes. It's hurt so much. It was more then being stabbed, more than being skinned alive. It was like someone was eating her inside out. Penryn was on the ground, screams could not pass her lips. She reached for Pookey Bear but the sword was above her, floating.

Blank.