The calm before

I am so sorry it has taken me a million years to get this one out. *hides in shame*.

I hope you like it... the Ice Cream psychology thing was a real research thing done by a neurologist called Dr, Alan Hirsch and is quite interesting... I took Artistic license with working out which of the boys liked which flavours... and in my world, Sang didn't have sweets or ice cream as child (which judging by the fact she has no dental issues, is probably canon anyway :) )

I hope to have the next chapter up much more quickly. :)

Sang's POV

"What the fuck?" Nathan demanded.

"The tape got destroyed," Mr Blackbourne said, his hands clasped behind his back. "Without the evidence it's her say against ours. Her father and mother are swearing that she was home sick that day. We have no proof, it just comes to one word against another."

Hang on," Gabriel held up a hand. "How did the tape get destroyed?" he demanded.

Mr Blackbourne sighed heavily, lifted a hand to nudge his glasses up his nose and then nodded at Victor.

"Hendricks was using an old fashioned recording device, everything was saved onto hard video recorder tapes, not flash drives. The tapes are just that, tape," Victor supplied. "It was a money saving thing that has come back to bite them on the butt. The tapes if not handled correctly can break, and this one didn't just break, it split right down the length, I can't even splice it together in the old fashioned way. If I had to take a guess I would say it was done deliberately with a scalpel, the tear was so clean."

"Motherfucking shit," Gabriel breathed out and ran a hand through his hair, sending the blonde locks to mix with the darker ones. I shifted closer to him and placed my hand on his leg, he grabbed it with his and held me tightly.

"You mean Hendricks deliberately destroyed it?" North inquired, his voice dark with anger.

"Someone did," Mr Blackbourne said. "I rang him yesterday evening. He was in there yesterday afternoon to pick up some reports for the board. He said that usually he locks things like that into the school safe, but this time he left it in his desk drawer, but that it was fine when he left."

"Then the cameras in his office will pick up who did it," I said quickly, but Mr Blackbourne shook his head.

"The school cameras were not switched back on after we removed the tape for Friday," he said.

"And our cameras?" Silas asked.

"We think he's aware that his office is under surveillance," Victor spoke up again. "We've been thinking that since he's stopping calling Sang to his office. When we went over the feed last night, it shows him with his back to the camera as he put the tape into the drawer, but it was hard to see if any damage had already happened. We think he had taken it from the office, ruined it and then carefully replaced it without allowing us to see what he had done."

"Why? Why would he do that though?" I asked. "Why protect her like that?"

"We think that he has been using Tiffany in the same way he wanted to use Tom," Sean said and I blinked.

"You mean he put her up to trying to....." I stopped and swallowed.

"Yes, we do, we think he noticed she had a crush on Sean and he used that, and other things," Mr Blackbourne said.

"Other things?" Kota asked, frowning at him. "What other things?"

"It would appear that Tiffany has a thing for teachers," Sean said, rubbing at his eyes tiredly. "She's been having an affair with Mr Drew, but we don't know how long for."