In this California King Bed

It's been a couple of weeks since I left the hospital. Blake had a game tonight, but I decided to stay home. I wasn't feeling too well. I was cuddled up with Chaney and the newest addition to our household, Duke. He was a chocolate Labrador. He had a gorgeous coat and those puppy dog eyes are hard to resist. He was a gift from DeAndre. At first I was afraid of how Chaney would react, but they remind me so much of .DJ and Blake. It's so cute how they act around each other. The Clippers were up, 103 to 96 against my favorite team, OKC. But, don't tell Blake that. 🙊 Yeah, I was secretly going for my hometown team. Anyways, I started dinner as the clock was counting down in the fourth quarter. Lemon pepper tilapia and rice pilaf. Oh man, this food looks great. Blake needs to hurry up!

-

I heard the front door open and Blake dropped his bag by the door. "Baby! Where are you?" I waltzed out of the kitchen and fell into his big arms. "Baby, dinner is ready. You had a great game, boo." He kissed me and held me tightly against him. He smelled so good, it was intoxicating. "Come eat, babe." We walked into the kitchen and he eagerly ran to the table like a little child. It was too cute. As he inhaled his meal, I went upstairs to lay down. My head was throbbing, so I closed my eyes for a little bit. Soon, I felt Blake cuddle up behind me and kiss my neck. I loved moments like these.

-

We woke up, chest to chest. Our clothes scattered everywhere. I love making love to Blake. It's just unreal. So much passion in each kiss. Each thrust. Each moan. He is my soulmate. Life wouldn't be as great as it is now. He's the first guy I've ever been sexual with. He's definitely going to be the last one. He smiled and kissed me with so much love. I can't wait to marry him and have his little babies. "What you thinking about?" I kissed him again and said, "Our future. Like children. How many do you want?" He shrugged and said, "I don't know, three. Two boys and a girl." I nodded, yawned, and snuggled into his chest. "Awe, you're tired from last night?" I giggled and kissed his chest. "Yes! God, Blake." We laughed and our bare bodies became closer. Nose to nose. I can't get enough of this man. His phone went off again, interrupting our intimate moment. He sighed, kissed me, and answered it. He stood up and walked to bathroom. I propped myself on my elbow and waited for him. After a few minutes of him yelling, he walked out. Didn't even look at me. He went to the closet, put on some boxers and his team sweats along with his Jordan slides. He walked towards the bed to kiss my forehead. "What's wrong?" He looked like he was hiding something. "Gotta handle some business. I'm sorry. When I come back, we'll continue to have our lazy day." He smiled and kissed me. I know he's lying. "Okay. Bye." I didn't mean to come off that cold. "I love you, Ana. I mean that." I sighed and turned over on my side facing the balcony. "I love you too, Blake." He sighed and walked out. I got up and took a shower. That will get my thoughts together. I hope this has nothing to do with that red head chick...

-

I hope you like it so far. 👍 Leave comments, please! Thanks!