This love

Britney agreed to watch Jay and Emmy while Clay and I went out for a lunch date. "Babe, where are you taking me? You know I hate surprises." He kissed my hand and flashed those perfect teeth. "Just be patient. We're almost there, alright?" I sighed and nodded with a smile. "Clay, you've been smiling a lot lately. You have the most perfect smile I've ever seen on a guy, babe." He kissed my hand and kissed my lips. We approached a small, yet cute cafe connected to a family owned laundromat. "Here we are! I love coming here, because I get treated like a normal guy." We walked in the cafe, hand in hand, and sat out back on the deck. The waiter walked up to our table and took our orders. "How did you find this place? It's so peaceful out here." "An old friend brought me here a couple of years ago. I come here every week. I get the same thing everytime." He smiled and held my hands. "That's why he already knew what to write down?" He nodded and winked at me. The waiter walked back to our table with our drinks and left. We small-talked until our food arrived and then we ate like we haven't eaten in days.

-

We ordered more food and continued to enjoy our day. He took a lot of pictures and posted his favorite one with the caption, "Lunch date with the future Mrs. Matthews. Flawless." Jared, the waiter, came to the table with the bill and Clay paid. "You ready to leave?" I nodded and he gave Jared a 60 dollar tip. We walked to the car and I stopped him when he was about to open the car door. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me so I was leaning against the car. He kissed me and placed his hands on my hips. It was nice having a PDA moment with him, because we didn't have to worry about paparrazi bothering us. "Okay, let's go." I pulled away, leaving him dumbfounded. "You're just gonna leave me like this?" I laughed out loud and he finally got in after recollecting himself. "Well, you owe me. I'm gonna get you, Ana." We put our seatbelts on and he drove off.