Michelangelo X Reader: Skateboard

A/N: So this might be horribly OC because Mikey is like the polar opposite of me and I just want to apologize beforehand if this sucks! Enjoy ^.^ By the way, (N/n) means nick name :P

DAY 1:

"(Y/N)!" Mikey yelled worriedly, rushing over to you with incredible speed - which came along with being a Ninja. He kneeled down next to you, looking at you.

"I'm alright, Mikey." You reassure him, groaning a little in pain as you look up a his worried baby blue eyes. The words didn't seem to make him feel all that much better and you wanted to try to fix it.

You see, Mikey wanted to teach you how to skate, and you had eventually agreed to try and learn. However, just as you had thought, you sucked. It wasn't because you couldn't learn how to do it, but you had horrible balance for one and secondly you were always getting distracted by a certain orange-clad turtle.

At first you had been doing pretty good, but you had ended up getting distracted by Mikey - who had been doing all sorts of cool tricks - so you hadn't even realized when you had skated over to the bowl and fallen inside. You landed pretty hard, and you were fairly certain you had sprained your wrist..

"That was a pretty hard fall, (N/n)." Mikey says. You weren't sure when, but he had stopped calling you 'dudette' a while ago. The 'why' was still a mystery to you as well. You still weren't all that sure why Mikey had stopped calling you 'dudette'.

"Let's go grab some pizza and head back to the lair, yeah?" You suggest. Like you thought, Mikey instantly forgot about your injuries at the mentioning of pizza and got excited really quickly.

By 'let's' you meant you. Mikey couldn't go get the pizza - he had to wait in the shadows for you to come back with it. That took a while. By the time you got back outside and to where Mikey was, he was sitting down near the manhole with a little kitten in his arms. Aww that is so adorable! You think to yourself as you watch for a moment before shaking your head.

"Hey Mikey, I have the pizza." You say, walking towards him.

Mikey instantly set the kitten off to the side and jumped up excitedly. "PIZZA!" He reached over to open the box but you gently smacked his grabby hands.

"Mikey, if I let you eat some before we get down there your brothers would kill me." You tell him as he gives you the puppy dog eyes. It was killing you, having to say no to those eyes, but you managed to do it. He sighed dejectedly and opened up the manhole, dropping down with grace that you certainly did not have. With a pizza in your hand, you managed to make it down - Mikey had carried the boards.

"That's so mean, (y/n)! You know that is my favorite kind of pizza!" He complains as you two walk down the sewers. He'd have skated to get there faster if you weren't there. You just shake your head, walking until you arrive at the lair and you head to the kitchen.

You hadn't even needed to shout - the three other turtles were already there ready to devour your pizza...

DAY 2:

So you were going to try the whole 'skateboarding' thing again. This time Mikey was overly cautious and taking care of you like you were a slice of pizza - which would be strange if this were anyone else but Michelangelo - and it kind of made you feel a little bit special. After all, Mikey did love his pizza.