Raphael x Depressed!Reader: Let Me Go!

A/N: So this was a request that I haven't gotten to for a while. I want to get this done, because I really liked the idea. I'm going to go ahead and give a warning. Obviously, it says 'Depressed!Reader' and there will be thoughts in this that could be bad or triggering. I warn you now. If you chose to skip this, that is on you. Second, Raph may be a bit (or maybe a lot, I don't know yet) out of character, but with depressed people, you kind of have to be a bit more soft and understanding and not as...rough as Raph shows. So this will show a softer side of him. That should be it. Oh. I own nothing. If I did Karai would have never been Leo's love interest. Ever. And April wouldn't have such an attitude. (Poor Donnie boy).

"Hey (Y/n)!"

School.

"(Y/n)! Hey!"

The worst place on the planet to be.

"It's been a while, (Y/n)!"

Your name was being called from all directions, but you ignored them all. Why would you stop to talk to people who only cared about the fact that they were seen as your 'friend'. You didn't even know why. Sure, you knew a lot of people, but you weren't exactly popular. Not that you minded at all. It was all about the quality of your friends, not the quantity. Whoever said otherwise needed a serious reality check. And maybe one or two really good friends to show them the difference of acquaintances and good friends.

Sighing deeply, you continue down the hallway. That is. Until you stopped dead in your tracks to stare at the one and only Casey Jones. God don't see me. I'm not here. Aww! And he's right in front of my classroom! Of course, with your luck, he spotted you nearly instantly. That was not really the best part of your day. Casey tended to be a little.. well... a lot.. mean. The "why" really wasn't available for an answer.

"Awe look who it is! Little miss idiot!" Casey sneers, giving you a look that you'd much rather ignore.

"Morning, Jones." You mumble a quiet reply, too polite to do anything else.

"Oh? Is someone being a little quiet today? What's the matter? Too scared people are going to see your ugly face?" He taunts, laughing a little as he looks over you.

You didn't reply, what would you have said anyways, and instead you walked right past him and into the classroom. This continued the entire day. It's not like it wasn't normal. Casey didn't understand that feelings could be so easily hurt. He didn't know how you felt. He couldn't hear your thoughts, feel the way you felt. Actually, he could do that last part, but he didn't know that's how you felt.

By the time you got home, you were done with it.

Done with the teasing, harsh words.

Done with the teachers.

The stares.

The murmured comments about you..

You were just done with it all.

Sitting in your room, the door locked and the lights off for the night, you felt the tears begin to form in your eyes. Within the safety of your bedroom, you let them fall. Spilling down your cheeks, the tears refused to be contained any longer. You held them back all day, but this was it. This was the water being let out of the dam and demanding it's freedom at long last. Your lips quivered as you held back the audible sobs that tried to slip past your lips.

"I'm so sorry Mom... Dad.." You continue to apologize, mumbling all of the names of the people you cared most about as you took out the nearest sharp object to you. Staring at it for a moment, telling yourself not to do it, that it was bad, that it would only cause more harm than good, you brought the object to your wrists, and sliced. It stung, boy did it sting, but because of the automatic chemical reaction your body gave off, it felt good right after. The feeling was so addicting.