Raph x Reader: A Different Girl Than You Knew

A/N: So I'm thinking of doing a prequel to this, like maybe just a few one-shots that kind of relate to this but could also connect to make a kind of short story type thing.. Please, vote, comment, all that good stuff. Sorry it took so long and I promise I'm getting to your personal requests. I'm trying to do them as best as I can but it's a bit hard. Like I am working on the one that best fits my mood that day so that I can try to feel the same way you want your OC to feel so that it's not like WAY off from what you expected.

You shivered a little, holding your little brother close to your body. He was trembling, and you knew there was nothing you could do go get rid of his fear. Ever since the Kraang took over New York, you didn't know how you kept the both of you alive. Your older sister had sacraficed her life for you and your little brother, and your parents.... well, they were one of the first to get mutated.

"Shh.. it's okay, (Y/b/n)." You whisper softly, holding his head close to your chest and running your hands through his hair soothingly. He was trying so hard to be brave, to not burst into tears. It was hard for you to stay strong, but you had to for him. He needed you to be strong, so you were.

Or at least you tried to be.

Being you were suddenly attacked and your city was invaded by weird brain-looking aliens, you thought you were handling things pretty well. You managed to survive, learning quickly how to be stealthy and turning into an expert in the art of fighting and war from the few encounters you've (unfortunately) had with the robot things who called themselves the Kraang. You just hoped the turtles were okay. You had met them many months before the invasion, when Leonardo saved your oldest sister. She had fallen in love with him immediately, and talked non-stop about him.

You had found it strange that she would be so in love with a mutant turtle, but then you had met them when they saved your own life, and you could see why your older sister had befriended them so easily and so happily. Raphael had been really distant, and he'd always shunned you and ignored you, snapping out rude insults and only adding to your insecurity. Mikey had been your favorite. He always managed to cheer you up when you were down.

Now, you were wondering where they were.

Where had the turtles disappeared to?

Your little brother clung onto your shirt,  his body racking from the sobs he was holding back, trying not to make an audible sound. Just when you thought you were safe, Kraang droids came bursting in through the doors and grabbed you and your little brother, dragging you outside into the streets of abandoned New York. Your (e/c) eyes widened and you screamed out for your little brother who was sobbing out your name and begging for you to help him. You had been taken off guard. Anger flooded your blood, but the grip the Kraang held you in was too tight for you to move, it's hands holding yours behind your back with one hand and your neck with the other, causing you to slowly begin to lose consciousness.

"BOOYAKASHA!" A familiar voice shouted as you begin to lose consciousness.

M-Mikey?  You thought to yourself, passing out.

"Are we sure it's her?" Raph asked, green eyes narrowed as he looked down at your sleeping body. You had passed out when the Kraang had you, and the four brothers including Casey Jones and April had saved you. They had brought you and your little brother back to the place they had been hiding for the past couple of months.

"Yes, Raph. We're sure." Donnie said, sighing a bit at his older brother. The turtle was being distrustful to everyone and everything. But Donnie knew for a fact that it was you. Raph just didn't want to believe it.

"Mitey!" Your little brother giggled out from behind the two turtles, his little fingers grabbing onto the tails of the orange mask Michelangelo wore. The young boy had just immediately taken a liking to Mikey, just like you had. Mikey was your favorite, after all. At least, in general. But deep down you knew that there was something about Raph that made your heart skip a beat and speed up and your breath get caught in your lungs when you saw him. He was Raphael though. And he only ever snapped insults at you.