First Day Of School

Ty's POV

"TY WAKE UP!!!!! YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!!!" My mom yelled as I was waking up.

Today I start the 8th grade at a new school. I just want to make friends that don't really care about my fame. It is curently 6:00. School starts at 7:55 and ends at 2:23. My mom was probably just doing that to get me to wake up. Classic mom.

I go into my washroom and take a quick shower.After, I get out. I put on a black t- shirt with the Star Wars logo on it. I quickly brush my hair to the side. I grab my blue Jansport backpack. And head downstairs for breakfast.

Skylar's POV

Ha! I woke up at exactly 5:59. I walk over to my closet. I choose (the outfit on top or on the side)

I take a quick shower. I grab my naturally curly/frizzy hair into a ponytail. I remember Mrs.Jimenez (the secretary) told me I need to go to her office today. She didn't tell me why. Probably needs help after school or something like that.I grab my backpack and head downstairs.

~Time Skip To School~

Oh , Just Great...Just Great...I don't know where the office is. My thoughts are interrupted when a girl with curly/frizzy hair and hazel eyes walks up to me. Great. I think. A fan. Don't get me wrong. I love my fans. I just don't wanna be friends with people who are just friends with me because of my fame.

"Hey, you look lost." she says.

"Yeah...um,...I was..uh...Looking for the office."

"Oh!, I was just heading there." She says." Do you wanna come with me?"