Oh My Belgian Waffles..

Ryder's POV

How did i know i wasn't her first as she was mine? Well... Calum, the goalkeeper from my soccer team told me who also, just happens to be my best friend since the day my Aunt Mel took me and my sister, Lennox in after my father's...er...um...scandal. So..anyways...i was walking out from the principal's office after discussing a few things with her. Mostly about my sister and her..um....vivid and extremely descriptive um.. performance. Where Lennox gets these ideas I just don't know. Anyways. So i was coming out of the principal's office when Calum saw me.
"Hey ...Ryder.." Calum greeted me sounding a bit...off.
"Sup Calum. You sound a bit um..odd." i say.
" Well...the news i bring isn't er.. something to be so..happy about" I wonder why he is so gloomy. Definitely not the chipper Calum i know.
" So...what's wrong, dude? C'mon you know I can't help you if you don't tell me." why won't he just tell me already?
"Well, mate. It's not anything you can help me with... It's more of an awkward situation.."
"OKAY! JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!!" I say already feeling frustrated.
" Ya know I could tell ya if ya let me go on.." Calum says .
"Okay...Sorry go on." i say feeling a bit embarrassed for my little outburst.
"Anyways.." he adds with that familiar Australian chuckle "... So i was walking through the hallways and i saw Skylar..." Calum says his faint voice drifting off...
" Okayyyy....What about it?" i ask raising my eyebrow.
"With Ty...." Calum says.
" OKAY! Why are you waisting my time! I know! She hangs out with him all the time! Okay. She had always admired him, i mean..lets not forget about all his movies...Okay! But they are just friends!" I don't need anybody pointing this out to me for what seems like the millionth time .
" Well! I'm sorry for being a good friend by trying to inform you that 'your girlfriend' was kissing someone else who just happens to be her 'just friend'.
What?!? Oh my Belgian waffles . No. No. No. No. That.. I was not expecting. AT ALL!

"I...I.. am so sorry for turning on you like that.. I...i.. I. Um " i say clearing my voice.." I. Have to go..."
.
.
.
.
Well.. That was how i found out. Honestly. I don't know what i should do. And why dosen't she just come clean already. I love her. And i know i may sound so superficial . i mean what truly is love? Love. A word that means so much. I believe love is a state of fear. A fear of losing someone you are truly attached to. A fear of falling for someone and never being able to get up. That is what i feel for Skyar. Although, she doesn't feel the same.

Ello Guys! Just wanted to take the time to thank you guys for all you have done! I remember when i hit 5 views. 10. 18. 20 views. You guys are honestly the most amazing people on the planet. Guys! We did it! 3. something K views! Lol. I was writing this chapter on the school bus on our way back from MOT (Museum
Of Tolerance) I love you guys soooo much ! Anyways.. If you have any ideas on a new story for me to write about be sure to comment or message me! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @ thenatcastrejon
Well. Bye Amazing People!