His Jacket

Skylar's POV

The bell rang signaling that we had to go to our class. I went to P.E. . I have that class with Ty. And not with Ryder. "Sky!" Ty says. I slowly walk over to him. " What's wrong?" he asks. " Ryder broke up with me." I manage to say. "Oh. Is it because of what I..we...did?" He asked very concerned. " No. It's because he felt like we should just be friends. Yea. I realized that when a boy and a girl are best friends and they date. It never works out. " I say. disappointed and sad. He hugs me. And it feels so good. I can feel all his strength. I realize I'm still wearing Ryder's jacket. "You're wearing his jacket." He asks. At least it sounded like a question." Oh..yea. I got cold and he gave me his jacket." I say smiling at the thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FAST FORWARD TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Bye Guys." I say to Ty and Ryder as me and Zack walked inside our house. I immediately felt like crying. I explained everything to him and went to do my homework. An hour or so later I went into  the bathroom. I washed my face with some cold water because I  had been crying so much. Zack was over at a friends house for a while... I was all alone. 

Ty's POV

I go outside and climb  up the same tree. I go into Sky's room through her window. Huh. That's weird. She's not in here, I check Zack's room and he's not in there either. Then I hear crying from the bathroom. I walk closer to the door. "Sky? Are you in there?""Go away Ty." She says. No. I'm not gonna go away. How can I get in there? Maybe I should try the door knob. 

Skylar's POV

"Sky?" I hear Ty's soft voice. " Go away Ty." I say. He opens the door. Dammit I forgot to lock it.  Sky!No!no..no.no.no.no. Don't do this. Please don't cut yourself." He says. I look at him. "Ty, this is none of your business."  "You made it my business. Skylar... Listen to me,  Don't do this. If you are gonna do this to yourself . Do it to me." Ty says holding out his arm to me. "Ty..." I say my voice cracking and he pulls me into a tight hug and whispers to me while I cry, " Skylar... I love you... I don't want you to be hurt..."