Hi Or Hey

Ryder's Pov
I should just tell Sky that I know. I should why go on in a relationship where in reality this ship is sinking. And I'm not able to save it. I'll just text her.

R: Hey
S: what's up?
R: I need to talk to you.
S: Sure.
R:  In person. Can you meet me at the park?
S: Yea ok be there in 20

Skylar's Pov
I wonder what  Ryder wants to talk to me about. I get ready and go to the park. Considering It was right before school.  Wait...Does he know? Omg . He knows. No! this isn't supposed to happen. i feel so guilty. 

"Skylar! Zack! Breakfast is ready!" My Mom yelled for us to go downstairs and eat. 

I sit down beside Zack. He looks at me. He knows somethings wrong. "are you okay Sky?" he whispers so my mom doesn't hear us. "Yea. Totally fine." I say even though it is not the truth. I'm guilty alright! I like Ryder. But, I like Ty. Why does my life have to be so complicated. I wish I could just......No. I never think like that. My mom gives me some pancakes. My favorite. But, sadly I have lost my appetite . " Um..mom. I'm not that hungry. I think i'm just gonna take a banana and go." I say. "But..Sky they're your favorite. Are you alright?" No..I'm not alright. I'm stuck in a self created web that I can't get out of.  I wanted to say. "Nah, I'm Fine." Is what I manage. i grab my backpack and head off to the park.....................................................................................................................................................................

I see Ryder. Sitting at the wooden bench hanging in the middle of two trees , in front of the lake. I already know whats coming...

I sit down next to him. "Hi" I say to him, not really sure what's going to happen and what I should say. "Hey.." He says. "You wanted to talk to me?" I already know what is going to happen. "Yea. Look..." He begins but i cut him off. I hug him as I begin to cry. He hugs me back...

Ryder's POV

She hugs and she starts crying. I can't stand to see her cry. She is my best friend since we were kids. we have so many memories together.  I was their for her the day Juliana ditched her to go with the popular group. We learned to ride our bikes without training wheels together. We been through a lot together. "Sky...Why are you crying?" I ask. " I don't deserve you Ryder. I kissed Ty." She says between sobs. "I know you did." i said to her. Still hugging her. I realized she wasn't wearing a sweater. I take of my jacket and put it around her. She smiles at me. "Thank you" she says. I put my arm around her. "listen...you and me were raised in the same part of town. Got these scars on the same ground. We have been best friends for a really long time..and I love you..A lot..That's why i have to..." wow this is the hardest thing i have ever had to do." let you go..." i said . i looked at her waiting for her response. 

Skylar's Pov

I knew it. The problem is i really like him. But, i really like Ty. But , I value our friendship. I agree with him. "oh...i...wow...." i sigh. A tear rolls down my cheek. My voice cracks. " I know  im losing my boyfriend..But am i losing my best friend too?" i start crying. A lot. " No..no.no.no.no Sky. Im always going to be here  for you. " He says taking my hand. 

We walk into school hand in hand. Back as best friends. And only best friends.