The Pie Of Lies

Skylar's POV

" Ryder!" I say acting happy. Well....not that i'm not happy to see him. Because I am. You know, he is my boyfriend afterall.  He looks pretty cute in his soccer uniform. 

"Hey Sky! What's Up?"He asked.

"I baked you something" I say giving the pie to him.

"Aww..thanks. Key Lime Pie my favorite!" He says with a smile. He hugs me. No! no. no.no. no. no. Ryder. no. Don't hug me. :( . I don't deserve your hugs.

Haha. Key Lie Pie. ;) okay sorry. with the bad pie puns. you will die when you taste my pie. okaayyy. sorry. i dont know about that one. ok. i'll stop now.

"Yea. Mine too." I say with a shiny smile.

" Do you want to go sit on the bleachers?" He asks.

"Yea. Yea. Sure." i say. He snakes his arm around my waist. Honestly. I'm very happy with him. But. then again, I have been pretty obssesed with Ty. UGH! I..i cant. i should just be done with guys. 

"How have you been?" I ask

"Great! My team is playing the city championship!" He says very cheerful.  i pull out the forks from my bag and we start to eat the pie. 

"That's Awesome!" I say. 

"Are you gonna come watch the game?" Ryder questions...

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." i say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He blushes 

" Awwww...RYDER AND SKYLAR SITTING IN A TREE! K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!

We then notice his whole team looking at us while yelling that out.

I smile.

 "Shut Up Guys!" Ryder says while laughing. "That wasn't a kiss."

i look confused. technically it was a kiss. but ok. 

"This is" he says. i feel a pair of sweet sticky lips on mine. tastes like cherry. possibly from a lollipop. he holds my neck. i smile into the kiss.

RYDERS POV

"This is" i say.

i cup Skylar' cheeks and i kiss her. our lips move in sync. Her lips are soft and tastes like strawberies. she smiles into the kiss. My first kiss. but. i know it's not hers.