The Red Carpet

Ty's POV

      7:00

       My sister, Ryan drove me to the Jennings' house. (They're only driving there to go to the movie premiere since they live on the same street.)  During the car ride there, we listened to the radio. Ryan and I started talking. "Big night tonight huh?" "Yes! Of course! THE SEVENTH STAR WARS MOVIE!" I say nearly yelling. Watching another sequel to my favorite movie ever with my favorite girl. I thought. We arrived and I went to knock on the door when I opened the door, I was greeted by Mrs.Jennings. "Hello,Mrs Jennings." I say. "Hello Ty. But please call me Martha." She says in a surprisingly calm voice.   "SKYLAR!TY IS HERE! She then calls out. Skylar then walks down the stairs looking breathtaking as always.

Skylar's Pov

I was just finishing getting ready. When I realized what was about to happen.. I was going on a date.. Well we never said it was a date. But then again we never said it wasn't. And FRICK! I'm going to watch THE SEVENTH STAR WARS MOVIE!!! AND POSSIBLY MEET SOME OF THE CAST! I hear a knock on the door I put on my shoes. My mom later yells informing me that Ty is here. I walk down the stairs and I see Ty all dressed up and....wait...is he blushing? Oh great now I'm blushing. Zack is already waiting outside. Ty and I link our arms together. "You look beautiful" tonight he whispers in my ear. His warm breath sends tingles up my spine. "Thank you. You don't looks so bad yourself" I reply with a smirk. We soon get in the car. Zach gets shotgun while playing Pokemon or something. Ty and I go in the backseat. We take this cute picture and post it on my snapchat with the caption " With this cutie <3" . We make some funny videos of us singing along top PILLOWTALK by ZAYN and we also posted those on snapchat with different filters ( fast mode and slow mode etc...) we had a great time in the car. We finally arrived at the TCL Chinese Theater. WOW! IM ACTUALLY WALKING ON THE RED CARPET! WITH MINE AND TY'S ARMS LINKED TOGETHER! I'm literally the happiest girl ever. Zack is snapchatting me and Ty walking down the carpet. ( I know...I know...a lot of snapchatting. It will all come to place in the next chapter.)

Ty's POV
The car ride was a blast! We were singing along to music and adding snapchat filters to it. It was really funny. We were walking down the red carpet together, arms linked, when a reporter, named Becka Black, comes up to us. " Ty Simpkins!" She says with one of those high pitched reporter voices. "Oh! Who is this?" She says motioning towards Skylar. "This is Skylar Jennings. My best friend" he says putting his arm around my shoulder. I notice her blushing a little bit. I smile to myself . " Oh. How cute." Ms.Black says with a chuckle. Of course her photographers taking pictures the whole time. We later walk into the theater hand in hand.