Pizza Party Part 2

Above or on side is Ryder. : ) I know what some are you are thinking. Nick and Ty ? In the same Fanfic? Just pretend Nick is 13 . 

Ryder's Pov

Man. I Can't believe I just asked my crush ,since the day I moved across the street from her,

~~~~Flashback~~~~ to a week before first grade~~~~

"Mommy?." I asked my mom.

"Yes, Ryder?" She responded.

"'I'm bored" I say. It was a very long day moving from Toledo, Ohio to Bayside, California ( a

thought it was made up . But it is real)

When I see this girl wearing a white camisole dress. She had the curliest hair I had ever seen.

"Hi. " she had the sweetest voice ever. She had two ice cream cones. Strawberry flavored. They looked really good.

"Hi. My name is Ryder. "

"My name is Skylar" she said. "Do you want one ?" She asks

"Yes, please" I say.

~~~~FLASHBACK OVER~~~~

Ever since then we had been the best of friends. Right now she was standing right here. In front of me.

"Soooo.." She says cutting the silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. It was a comfortable silence.

"Yea," I say what was I supposed to say.

" can you believe how much homework we get and the weather oh the wether it's been so hot now a days" she rushed out at once.

I kissed her lips. She kissed me back. 

"Wow. That was a nice way of telling me to  shut up" she said. Slightly giggling at the end.

Skylar's POV

WOW!!!! He just kissed me!!! Oh my god!!! What happens next? That was my first kiss. And there is no one else i would rather be with right now....
AN
Except maybe Ty...*raises eyebrows and winks*