Love at First Sight. Or Nah

A/N: Wow 86 views and 16 votes!! You guys are absolutely AMAZING!!!

Skylar's POV:

Wow! This is so cool me and Ty have all the same classes!!!

Well, except our elective. I have Drama. I wonder what he will choose.....

Anyways. I go to sit at my seat in the front of the room. Being the teachers pet and all.

i signal Ty to come sit with me. But, soon i notice all the girls looking at him. I feel Jealousy inside me. Wait. why am i so jealous. it's not like where dating or anything.....

Ty's POV:

I walk into my first class of the day.Science.

I see all the girls looking at me. What do i have something on my face?

I then see this Beautiful. And i mean BEAUTIFUL girl.

She had the most Gorgeous blonde hair and green eyes in the world.

So, i take my seat next to Skylar.

Skylar's POV:

Oh No....Ty and Juliana Prescott {Picture Above or on side} were staring at each other for a really long Time.

I mean why wouldn't he. She is definitely the prettiest girl in school. Me. I'm just average.

Not to mention she is the most popular girl in school.

And she always get's what she wants. No matter what.

Hi Guys! So i'm doing this new thing where, I post some song lyrics. And you guys guess them. And whoever guesses it first get to make an apperance in this story. And maybe be one of the supporting characters.so here it goes.

There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...