Chapter 1

Carlos's P.O.V.

"Mother!" Said Mal as her mother, Maleficent, walked up.

"Mal, darling, I've got some good news, you four will all be going to a new school, auradon prep." As soon as Jay, Evie, and I hear this we turn around and try to run, but her goons catch us.

"No mom! We are not going to that boarding school full to the brim with prissy pink princesses." Said Mal.

"And perfect princes." Said Evie.

"I'm not one for uniforms." Said Jay.

"Yeah, and read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." I say trying to argue with the rest of them.

"Yeah, mom we're not going."

"Your thinkin small punkin, it's all about world domination." Said Mal's mom.

Then we all walk to where all our parents hang out and talk about "the good old times" when they were in control.

"You will go, you will find fairy godmother, and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Asked Mal.

"Matching thrones, hers' and hers' crowns."

"Umm, I-I think she meant us." I said as Mal agreed with me.

"It's all about you and me baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" Asked Maleficent.

"Well I mean yeah, who doesn't?"

"WELL THEN GET ME THE WAND, and you and I can see all that and so much more."

"But..." Mal started to say but was cut off by her mom,

"And if you don't then your grounded for the rest of your life."

"Wha-mom..." She is cut off by her mom again, then her mom does the thing where she turns her eyes bright green and stares at Mal, Mal does it back, but like usual she looses.

"Ugh fine whatever." Says Mal finally giving in.

"I win." Says Maleficent.

"Evie!" The evil queen (Aka Evies mom) calls her over to her.

"Carlos." My mom calls me, I walk over to her and she says. "Oh well they're not taking my Carlos, I'd miss him too much."

"Really mom?"

"Yes! Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet." Asks my mom (aka Cruella De Vil).

"Maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing in the world."

"Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon." Says mom.

"Oh no, I'm not going."

"Ahh." Sighed Maleficent.

"Well Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store." Said jays dad (aka Jafar)

"Evies not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow." Said the Evil Queen.

"Ugh! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL, people used to cower at the mere mention of our names! For twenty years I have searched for a way off this island. For twenty years they have robbed us of our revenge, revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men. Revenge on Aladdin, and his wretched Jeannie.  Revenge on every sneaky Dalmatian that escaped your clutches. And I, Maleficent, the evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty... Villians! Our day has come. Darling come!" Maleficent says as she opens the freezer and gets out her spell book. "Yes , yes it doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon, and Mal, you will be making your own memories..." She starts to hand Mal the book but jerks it away, "by doing exactly what I tell you." Then shoves it at her and walks away.

Then there is a honk from outside and we all get our bags and run out to the limo waiting for us. We throw our bags in the trunk and hop in.

As we start to drive away Jay and I see candy, all kinds of candy we had never seen before, and it looked good, so we both start to reach for it and start fighting over it, Evie and Mal are talking about something but Jay and I are too busy eating candy to know what.

Then I take a bite of something really good,

"Yo Jay, this is salty like nuts, but sweet like I don't know what."

"Let me see." Said Jay so I stuck out my tongue so that he could see then he looks at me and takes the rest of it out of my hand and eats it.

Then Mal pushes a button and the window behind her opens revealing the driver of the limo. Then Evie shouts,

"Look!"

We all turn to see that the driver is about to drive off the bridge into the water.

"It's a trap!" I yell as we all start to scream and huddle together, then we don't end up falling we just keep going. "What just happened?"

"It must be magic." Says Evie as it disappears behind us.

"Hey." Mal said tapping the remote to get the drivers attention, "did this little button just open up the magic barrier?"

"Nope, this one opens the magic barrier, that one opens my garage." He says holding up a gold remote, "and this one closes this." He says as he pushed another button and closed the window so we couldn't see him anymore.

"Ok...nasty, I like that guy." Said Mal.

Next thing I knew we were pulling up to the school, there was a welcome committee, a marching band, and people everywhere waving banners that said welcome on them. Then the driver opens the door which causes Jay and I to fall out because we where fighting over something.

"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" I asked Jay.

"Because you want it." He said back.

"GUYS, GUYS, GUYS." Mal whispered/yelled at us. "We have an audience."

"Just cleaning up." Said Jay laughing. Then he helped me up.

"Leave it like you found it, and by that I mean just leave it." Says a woman in a blue dress with a pink bow on it. Standing behind her are a boy and girl, and they look like they are a prince and princess.

"Hello foxy." Said Jay to the girl "the names Jay." She laughed in his face then the woman said,

"Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress."

"The fairy godmother? As in bippity boppity boo?" Asked Mal.

"Bippity boppity you know it." Said fairy godmother.

"Yeah I always wondered what it was like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere with that sparkly wand, and the warm smile, and and that sparkly wand."

"That was a long time ago, and as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future."

"It's so good to finally meet you all." Said the guy. "I'm Ben."

"Prince Ben." Said the girl. "Benjamin soon to be king."

"You had me at prince." Said Evie walking up to him and curtsying. They continue to talk but I don't hear them because I turned my head and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

Her long caramel hair flowing around her face. Her crystal bright blue eyes that were full of joy and confidence. Her pink plump lips and perfect eyebrows, everything about her was perfect. She was wearing a floral tank top that showed her stomach, and a light pink skirt that came a little higher than mid thigh, that showed off her golden tanned skin. She was sitting on a bench doing something in her notebook, drawing or writing, I don't know which but she just looked perfect sitting there. "I don't know who she is, but I will, and she will be mine, I'm a villain I take what I want." I think to myself.