Chapter 14

Mal's P.O.V.

We all just fell asleep in Evie and I's room, last night Adira practiced the spell she was going to use and just told Carlos and I what to do.

"Mal!" I hear someone whisper yell.

"Evie!" The same person whisper yells, then I remember what has happened, and it's Adira waking us up. I open my eyes and see that my mom is standing in the room.

"Children! Wake up! Big news!" My mother yelled and we all shot up scared by the yelling. "Today, all of your parents and I will be crowning ourselves King and queens of the different sections of Auradon. Everyone will be there and it will be at 10:00 sharp, so be ready by 9:30!" She announced, then turned and left

"She almost caught me with this." Says Adira holding up a little glass ball on a stand that almost looks like an empty snow globe.

"That would have been bad." Said Carlos.

"Come on girls let's get ready." Evie said standing up from the chair she fell asleep in.

"Boys out." Mal said pointing towards the door.

"We'll be in our dorm." Jay says as they leave.

We do each other's hair and makeup, and the whole time Adira is mumbling the spell so she won't forget it, we put on our dresses from yesterday. We get Adira out the door without falling this time, we go get the boys, then go to find our parents.

"Evie! Oh you look so beautiful!" The evil queen yells hugging Evie.

Everyone is chained up in the main room and we walk up to stand behind where our parents will stand, then they all walk in one by one, first my mother, then the evil queen, then Jafar, and lastly Cruella De Vil, they all stand in front of us and crowning each other then I look over at Carlos and Adira and they nod their heads signaling its time. Adira and I step forward she grabs fairy godmothers wand from my mothers hand, and I grab her staff from the other one.

"WHAT?" She yelled as she turned towards us.

"Uhh, Carlos now!" I say as Carlos runs up stands between Adira and I grabs our hands and we all chant together,

"You have acted with no responsibility, so say goodbye to your magic ability!" Then Adira hold out the globe and my mothers magic starts to fill it up.

"Say it again!" Adira yelled.

"YOU HAVE ACTED WITH NO RESPONSIBILITY, SO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR MAGIC ABILITY!"

"Ahhhhh!" My mother screams as her magic is being taken away, finally all of it is sucked into the globe, so Adira keeps it in her hand and says,

"Now the 2nd spell."

"Proton neutron get gone." And all of our parents shrink to the height of an apple, then Evie and Jay run up, catch them, then put them under the beasts spell jar so they can't get away, and start to free everyone.

Then Carlos, Adira and I gather into a circle grab hands still holding my mothers staff, and fairy godmothers magic wand, we all focus our magic and then Adira starts to mutter the spell.

"Phasmatos Salves Nas Ex Malon, Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis, Et Vasa Quo Ero Signos."

It's in a different language, it was in a really old spell book, and it is used to suck all the dark magic out of the air that my mother put there. She put up what is like the barrier around the isle of the lost, and we have to take it down. Adira keeps saying the spell getting louder each time, then a sea foam green beam goes from the center of the circle through the roof to the sky, then my mothers magic starts to come down it and Adira's body starts to absorb it, but she keeps chanting the spell, then her nose starts to bleed and she keeps chanting, when the last of it is finally absorbed she stops chanting and exhales sharply, then starts to fall over, Carlos catches her and says,

"I've got her, go help them free everyone."

I start to use my magic to unlock the shackles, once I free fairy godmother she runs past me and up to Carlos and Adira, I unlock everyone, then I go find Ben, I walk up to him expecting him to hate me, but as soon as he sees me he hugs me tight, picks me up and spins around.

"You did it Mal!" Then we hear Carlos yell.

"SHES NOT WAKING UP! PLEASE DO SOMETHING!" We look up to see Carlos holding Adira's unconscious body, and fairy godmother standing next to him trying to comfort him, then Doug, Ben, Evie, Jay and I all run up to where they are and see that she is laying there unconscious, then I know we are all thinking the same thing, finally Jay speaks up.

"Is she dead?" 

(Cliffhanger!!!! 😱😱 Read my next book to find out what happens to Adira! The first part will be out by the time you read this, it's called, "Love? (Sequel to an evil love story, a Carlos De Vil/Disney Descendants fanfic)" and my user name is Evie_Austin, sorry, I don't usually do this but thought I shouldn't let this book get too long. Thanks soo much for reading this one! 😊😊)