Chapter 11

Adira's P.O.V

"So you are really evil now?" Asked Mal.

"Yep, I am completely evil."

"Ok..." Says Mal in a tone that says she doesn't believe me.

"I am, and I will prove it." I say to her.

"Fine, when we get into goodness class, go sit down and put your feet on the table and just be generally evil."

"Ok, I will." I say determined to prove to them I am bad.

We walk into goodness class, and Carlos has his arm around my waist,

"Adir..." Fairy godmother starts to welcome me like she usually does then she stops when she sees me.

"Mornin." I say giving her a salute. Then pulling up a chair next to Carlos's and putting my feet on the table.

Mal is shocked that I am actually doing it, Evie is proud, Jay is amused, Carlos is still staring at me intimately, and fairy godmother is staring at me like I just killed someone.

"Umm, can I speak with you?"

"Sure." I say pulling my feet down off the table, and standing up, then I walk up to her and she says.

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah, fine. Why?"

"Well it's just...your so...and you...your..."

"My what?"I ask.

"Have you been hanging out with Carlos, Jay, Mal, and Evie a lot?" She asks me.

"Yeah I have."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't so much."

"You can't tell me who to hang out with, they are actually nice to me, unlike any other preppy prissy prince or princess here. Every other person in this school is a jerk to me, they aren't, and I would rather have friends than be alone!" I say then storm back to my seat next to Carlos.

Fairy godmother was in shock from what just happened, Mal, Jay, and Evie were looking at me with shock, but they were smiling also, and Carlos put his arm around me as soon as I sat down, and I threw my feet back up on the table.

"W-well, uh, let's just have a short lesson today, yeah." Says fairy godmother still in shock. 

Then fairy godmother just teaches a short lesson and let's us be, we sit and talk then Mal says,

"Wow, Adira, I'm impressed, hey we are all hanging out in me and Evie's dorm after school, you wanna come?"

"Why not." I think they respect me now, and I'm liking the way Carlos is looking at me.

I act this way in all of my classes, but so do Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos, and all the teachers are shocked when I walk in and the way I act. Then we all four go to FCAS class, where you learn how to sew, and cook, and clean.

Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I are just sitting at our own table in the back of the room, and no one really does anything because the teacher doesn't care, but we are sitting in the back at a table with, Jay, then Evie, then Mal, then me, then Carlos, and we are sitting to where we can see everyone.

"She is disgusting, even if she hadn't changed the way she looks, I am just about to throw up just thinking that she would ever have feelings for a...blech...villain." We all heard one girl say.

"I can't believe they are saying that about you." Said Jay.

"Yeah, this isn't the first time they have done this, they did it even before I met you guys."

"Really?" Asked Evie.

"Yeah, I was evil before I even met you guys too, because of them I have turned this way. I don't believe people are born evil, I believe you become evil by lack of love or mistreatment. And they have made me this way." I say to them all.

"It is just disgusting how she is dating a villain, yeah she is a traitor and an idiot." Says another one and they are talking loud enough for me to hear purposely, I clench my fists and just stare at the table, Carlos takes my hand and holds it getting me to calm down.

Then Mal finally has had enough and says,

"Beware for-swear undo janes hair" then moves her hand to the right, then left, then up, then down.

Sh undid janes hair that she made really pretty, Jane screamed then Audrey stood up and said,

"Who do you think you are?"

"You think I'm kidding?" Asked Mal pulling out her spell book flipping through the pages, but when the group of girls see that they turn around and run, "you know guys I'm really gonna enjoy this." She says directing it at Jay, Evie, and Carlos.

Then the bell rings and we all get up and walk back to Mal and Evie's dorm. I am the last one to walk in the door, and as soon as I do Mal slams the door behind me, then they all surround me.

"So are you sure your evil?" Asked Evie.

"Yes."

"We are going to tell you this, but once you hear it, your a part of it, so are you sure your ready?" Asked Mal.

"Yes, and if it has anything to do with revenge then I am definitely in."

"Ok." Said Jay, then Carlos grabbed my hand, pulled me close to him, then put his arms around my waist.

"We are here so that we can get a hold of fairy godmothers magic wand so that we can free our parents, once we use the wand to break the barrier, our parents are going to come and take over, pillage, loot, and imprison everyone, and we are going to rule alongside our parents...and now if our parents agree on you, then you will rule with the rest of us."

"Ok, what if they don't approve of me?" I ask.

"I won't let them take you away." Said Carlos to me.

I cuddle into him for a minute, then ask,

"So how are you going to get the wand?"

"At the coronation, I will be standing next to Ben and will grab it." Said Mal.

"Ok." I say.

(A/N how is everyone liking evil Adira? I want honest opinions, if you guys don't like her I will change her back good, comment you opinion ;)