Chapter 13

Adira's P.O.V.

"And who are you?" Asked Maleficent slowly circling me.

"I am Adira."

"Why are you with the villains?"

"I want to be one."

"Oh do you now?" She asked then Carlos stepped close to me like he was protecting me. "Oh, I see now." She says.

Then Cruella De Vil, The Evil Queen, and Jafar come in behind us. A poison apple roles and hits my foot.

"And why should we not kill you?"

"Because I think I could be very helpful to you." I say reaching down and picking up the poison apple.

"No!" Jay, Evie, Mal, and Carlos all yell simultaneously.

Then I bring the apple to my lips, and take a bite out of it, and throw it up, it lands right in Maleficents hands, and she just watched me.

"That apple should have put you in a deep sleep as soon as it touched your lips." Said Evie.

"Well, I am impressed my dear, what did you say your name was again?" Asked Maleficent.

"Adira, Adira Dearly."

"Dearly? Ahaha! Oh well isn't that just perfect! You and De Vils son? Ahahah!" Maleficent yelled laughing.

"CARLOS!" Yelled Cruella De Vil from behind him.

"You can not tell me what to do mother." He said not letting go of my hand.

"Ooh! Son betraying his mother, he is true evil, and looks like she is too. But one question, how did you not go into a deep sleep from that poison apple?"

"Curiosity killed the cat." I said smirking.

"Well, I like you." Maleficent said.

"Children! Go back to your dorms!" She yelled so we all walked to Mal and Evie's dorm and wait.

"My heart is pounding." I say sitting down on Mal's bed. 

"Yeah, that was awesome." Mal said.

"We know one thing, you can handle yourself." Said Jay.

"Yeah, maybe we could learn something from you." Evie exclaimed

"But this feels weird, we chose good..." I said.

"Yeah, and I still do, but there's nothing we can do about it now."

"Maybe we can." I say.

~~~~~~/a few hours later\~~~~~~

"Adira!" Yelled Maleficent as she walked into the room. I look up at her then she looked at me and said,"come with me." Then walks out, I stand and start to follow her, but I look back at Carlos, Jay, Mal, and Evie they all look scared, thanks for the reassuring looks guys I think to myself.

I follow Maleficent out of the school and to the museum where all the magic items in all of Auradons history.

"To prove yourself to us that you are truly evil, type in the code and let us in." Says Maleficent.

"And if you do, I guess you can stay with Carlos." Said Cruella De Vil in a judgmental way.

"Ok." I say walking up to the keypad and type in the code, 3141592653589793, why so long? Why do I know it? Fairy godmother wanted to make sure no one could get in, and she told me for an emergency, and it's pi.

"Very good! Adira, you have proven yourself, now go back to the dorm with our children." Maleficent said. I turned around and walked back to the dorm, when I opened the door everyone ran up to me.

"We thought you were a goner!" Said Evie.

"I just had to prove myself to them, prove that I am evil."

"How did you do that?" Asked Mal.

"They wanted me to put in the code for the museum off magic so they could get to all the things and use them. And after they thought I couldn't hear them I still could and they were talking about how they are going to gather everyone in the coronation hall and crown themselves King and queens of the different sections or Auradon, that is where we will execute the plan."

"When are they doing it?"

"Tomorrow. Carlos, Mal come with me, Jay Evie if they come back tell them we went to go cause chaos somewhere."

I open the door and they follow as we are walking across campus Mal asks,

"So um, what are we doing?"

"We are going to go tell fairy godmother, beauty, beast, Ben, and Doug our plan, and what is going to happen tomorrow."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Asked Carlos.

"Yes, they deserve and explanation." I say, then we run into one of the buildings that they have them trapped in, we go downstairs to the bottom level, and go in, as soon as we do all the other people start to spit at us and tell us we are disgraces, when we finally get to fairy godmothers cell.

"Adira?"

"Fairy godmother, we need to tell you something."

"What is it?" She asks rudely.

"Tomorrow we are going to free everyone."

"What? How are you going to do that?"

I explain the plan then tell Mal and Carlos to go tell Doug and Ben, so they do.

"You know what that will do to you don't you?" She asked me.

"Yes, and I am taking the most of it, not them."

"Well Adira I owe you my life." She said to me.

"I ask one thing."

"What is it dear?"

"We start to practice magic again, so this could never happen again."

She nods her head then we leave and go to get ready for bed.

Doug's P.O.V.

"What do you want Mal?" I ask harshly.

"I want to tell you that..." She is saying but I cut her off.

"How can you do this? You chose good!"

"We are going to free everyone, tomorrow."

"Wait what?"

"We are going to free you guys at our parents ceremony of them naming themselves King and queens." Said Carlos.

"Really? You guys are still good?"

"Yes." Said Mal.

"We have to go, come on Mal." Carlos said to Mal, then they ran off, I looked over at Ben in the cell next to me and he said,

"Lets hope they can pull this off."

"I think they can." I says having hope in Evie, and Adira.