Chapter 3

Carlos's P.O.V.

We walk up to the museum doors and look in,

"That's your mothers spinning wheel?" I ask.

"Yeah that doesn't look too tough." Jay says agreeing with me.

"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary." Says Mal defending it. She says the spell and the security guard pricks his finger and falls asleep, then Mal opens the doors and we go in.

We walk past the security guard and upstairs, we go into a room and see wax figures of all our parents, and they look evil. And I feel ashamed, all I want is my mom to tell me she is proud of me, and seeing her like this, makes me know I will never be able to hear that.

"Come on guys." Said Evie pulling us away but Mal still stares at her mom.

Jay and I follow Evie and find the wand, then Evie goes back and finds Mal then we all go downstairs to where the wand is.

"I got this." Said Jay as he slipped under the ropes.

"No Jay." Mal said trying to stop him, but he just smirks and continues to reach out.

He finally reaches to where he almost has it, then he is thrown backwards, then an alarm goes off.

"Really a force field and alarm, a bit excessive don't you think." Said Jay getting up, then we all run to the exit.

They all run out but I hear the phone ring, so I answer it, look on the keyboard and shut off the alarm, then tell the person on the phone that it was just a malfunction.

"Carlos! Come on!" Yelled Mal.

"You're welcome." I said as we ran outside and back to the dorms.

"Thanks Jay now we have to go to school tomorrow." Said Mal as we were sneaking back into the dorms.

Once we got inside I laid down and tried to fall asleep, but a million thoughts were going through my head, how can I show my mom I'm worthy to be her son, how are we gonna get that wand. Then all that floated away when my brain switched to Adira, I hope I don't see her tomorrow, it will just make taking over the world so much harder, I shouldn't even think about her, but I just can't help it. I continue to think until I drift off to sleep.

Adira's P.O.V.

I am sitting on a bench at my school Auradon Prep drawing in my sketchbook, then I feel someone looking at me. I don't look up and see who it is because I am very shy, once the feeling goes away, I get up and go to my next class, I drag through the day, then finally the day is over, so I have to go change into my cheer uniform.

Ok so I am princess Adira, which is kinda hard to read on paper but is pronounced a-DEER-a, but I know I have the title princess but my parents are like the most unknown prince and Princess in all of Auradon, like most people don't even know that they were a prince and princess. But I am really shy, and I was spelled when I was a baby, so I have had magic all my life, and I practice it, even though no one does anymore. Like I don't cheat on tests but I use it for other things. But I have a bunch of old spell books from the which that cursed me, so I have a lot of spells to practice with.

But when I get done changing I run out to the field and over to the other cheerleaders, and I feel like someone is watching me again, but as soon as I get to the other girls they all turn to look at me, oh no. They all start to make fun of me, and call me names, this is what always happens, but I start to back up slowly, and they just follow, then I fall down. They all laugh then walk away, I get back up and go behind them and do my cheer behind them, then we start to do stunts, and they put me up into an extension, then a full down, but when I came down they were gone, I was on the ground, I think I passed out because when I opened my eyes, all the girls were gone and someone was running up to me yelling