Chapter 10

Adira's P.O.V. 

I will show Casey! And I was thinking what if he doesn't want to bring me around his evil friends because I'm not evil, well now he won't be ashamed of me, but who am I kidding, I don't know how to be evil. I will have to ask someone, but not Mal, or Jay, I know I will ask Evie! I sneak out of my dorm, and knock on Mal and Evie's dorm room, I hope Mal isn't there, I reach up and knock on the door. Mal opens it and when she sees me she smiles,

"Hi! Adi..." I try this evil thing by cutting her off,

"Yeah, whatever." Then I push my way past her and walk into their dorm "Evie! Can you come with me back to my dorm, I need to speak with you?"

"Oh...um sure." She says shocked.

"Great!" I say then turn and walk out of their dorm. I just keep walking, that was exhilarating, next thing I know Evie has run up and was walking beside me, we walk down the hallway and into my room, then I close the door and turn to face Evie who is sitting on my bed.

"So what'd you want to talk about?"

"Ok, so it's a long story, but I need your help."

"I'm all ears."

"Well, I have liked Carlos since we met, and apparently he likes me too because he told me, then he asked me out, and we went on our date earlier, and he got all weird when I said Mal was nice and wanted to be my friend, then he asked me not to tell Mal Jay or you that we were dating, but I started to think about it and I think I figured out why he didn't want you guys to know. He is embarrassed that I am good, so I have decided I am going to be evil and daring, and I need your help getting the look."

"Wait, you and Carlos are dating?! I totally ship it! Omg so I will help you!" Eekkk!! Lest go, this is so exciting!"

"Ok, but don't tell Mal, Jay, or Carlos, I wanna walk in and see the shock on their faces."

"Ok, let's go!" She says dragging me into my bathroom, she is digging through my cabinets, when she finds what she wanted, she pulls out a box of red hair dye and a box of black hair dye. "You ready for the new, evil Adira?"

I nod my head and she tells me to sit down in the chair in my room, this is probably going to take all night, she opens them, and mixes up the dye, then wets my hair a little and does my hair ombré from my natural blonde to red to black at the very bottom.

"Trust me, Carlos will go crazy over this!" 

When she finished putting the dye in, French braided my hair, once on the left side then on the right, then I went into my bathroom and washed my face, she gave me a bunch of makeup tricks and showed me how to do them, then she painted my nails black and after they were dry, she rinsed out my hair, dried it, then curled it. After she was done styling it, I looked in the mirror, and wow, it looked good, especially with my makeup all done up.

"But something's missing." I say.

"Your right, but what? Hmm..." She says, we are both thinking then I say,

"Ooh! I got it!" Then went into my bathroom and grabbed a tube of lipstick that I never wore because it was too much, but now it will look really good.

"Yes! That's it." Says Evie as I hand it to her, she puts it on my lips, then we go into my closet.

"Ok, so you need something, black, maybe leather, and you need to show some skin, we go through all of my clothes when she finally decided on an outfit, a shirt that showed my stomach, it was black and had a zipper in the front of it, black leather pants that had holes in the knees, black high heel Jeffery Campbell ankle boots, and a cartilage piercing (A/N the picture at the beginning of the chapter is her whole outfit, makeup, hair and clothes :)

"Ok, Carlos is gonna freak out when he sees you."

"Thanks, now all I have to worry about is acting the part." I am looking in the mirror, then Evie comes up and stands next to me and says,

"You can do it."

"Thanks Eve." By now it's morning and Evie is still in her pajamas, so she goes back over to her dorm and gets dressed for the day, I go into my bathroom and touch up my hair, then I get my bag put my books in it and look in the mirror one last time.

"Hey Ad....what happened to you?" Asked Casey.

"I told you last night, I'm evil now."

"A...I didn't think you were actually serious."

"Yeah well I was!" I say then I walk to my door, walk out and slam it shut. I was looking in the mirror longer than I thought because when I went out everyone was walking in the hallway.

I walked directly in the middle of the hallway, and if someone was in my way I pushed them out of it, everyone was staring at me, all the girls were staring in disgust, but the boys were staring in awe, I flipped my hair, and as I was getting close to Carlos, Jay, Evie, and Mal, I saw a nerd carrying books, I knocked them out of his hand then walked up to Carlos, Jay, Evie, and Mal.

Carlos looked he had just seen the most stunning thing in existence, Jay was staring in awe, Evie was proud of her work, and Mal's mouth was dropped open and was completely shocked.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I say to Mal pushing her jaw up closing her mouth.

"Hello foxy." Said Jay.

"Ahah, please, I'm already taken, but thanks."

"By me!" Said Carlos excitedly, it worked he is proud to be dating me now.

"What no your not." Said Jay to Carlos.

"Yes, we are, we went on a date last night." Said Carlos, then I went up and put my arm around his waist, and he puts his around mine.

Then another nerd is staring at me as he walked by so I reached out and knocked his books out of his hand and we all laughed.

"You look breathtaking..." Carlos whispered in my ear, and we all walk to class.