Chapter 9

Adira's P.O.V.

We are walking down the hallway back to my dorm, I have had so much fun tonight, I am so happy I think I just might explode.

"I had a great time tonight." He said holding both of my hands, now we were standing right outside my door.

"Yeah I did too." Then he started to lean in, oh no, I've never kissed anyone before, what do I do? I want to kiss him, but what if I don't do it right... My thoughts are cut off by his lips meeting mine, I am kissing him, but I can't think of anything else than, I love him.

Then he pulls back and smiles at me, and I can tell he was thinking the exact thing I was thinking, I love you, but neither of us are ready to say it yet, so he just says I'll see you tomorrow, then walks away smiling. I open my dorm room, and close the door back, then I start to dance around and finally I plop down on my bed flat on my back. I sigh from happiness, then I see eyes sitting next to me.

"I'm guessing the date went well, especially since you have him a love potion?" Casey asked.

"No it didn't go well, it went perfect! And I didn't actually give it to him, he actually asked me out of his own free will." I said still in kinda a daydream state from the kiss.

"Ok, so I owe you an explanation."

"Yes, you do."

"Well, I have been all over Auradon, and the lost isle trying to find a rabbit hole, because I wanted to find my father, well I found one in the forbidden forest, so I went down it. When I got there it looked like the place had been wrecked, but I was on a mission to find my father. Well while stumbling around I found a boy, he was frazzled and looked crazy. I asked him who he was and he just said that his father needed help, so I went out of my way to go help his father, he lead me to a boulder that had his fathers foot trapped against a mountain. His father asked who is this, when we walked up but his son just told him help, so the boy and I pushed the Boulder over enough so that his dad could slide out his foot. When he got it out I asked them who they were, and the father stepped up and said, well I'm the mad hatter of course. Then the son said and I'm Andy hatter, son of the mad hatter, so they asked me who I was, I told them, Casey cat. They both gasped and said, Casey cat, like the Cheshire Cat? I nodded and they both went crazy, I told them what I was doing and the son said he was going to come with me to find my dad, and then there was a big long argument about it, but I lost, so he came with me. So anyway we were walking and we found a girl, who Andy seemed to know, he called her over by yelling Ally! She walked over, he introduced me and she was so excited when she found out who I was, then she insisted that she come along too to help, but anyway long story short we finally found my dad and I wish I hadn't, he was just a huge jerk."

"Oh, ok, but you did make friends right?" I ask and she nods her head.

"But enough about me, give me the deets from you date!" Casey said excitedly already moved on from her long life changing journey.

"Well it all started when he took me out to the ledge by where the waterfall is, and there was a picnic basket and blanket and we sat down and started to talk, and he did say something weird after I said something about Mal, but after the subject passed, it was normal again, but we talked and talked and then he brought me back here, and kissed me! It was my first kiss!" I say.

"Ok, so I'm super happy for you about the kiss, but you said he said something weird about Mal?"

"Yeah, I said Mal was really nice, then he looked really scared, and asked what I meant, and so I told him she came up to me and was really nice and all and wanted to be my friend, then he got scared again, and we just kinda sat there in silence, then a few minutes later he said, hey umm can you not tell Mal, or Evie, or Jay and that we're dating?"

"And what did you say?"

"I said that yeah I understood." I told Casey.

"Well it sounds to me that he has or had a thing with Mal and he doesn't want her to find out about you..." She starts but I cut her off,

"I thought the same thing but I believe he is good, and I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt." I say to her, then I lower my voice to almost a whisper and say, "Besides its not like I can just stop dating him....I think I love him."

"He is evil!"

"Maybe not."

"What do you mean he's a thief!"

"Yeah, he has stollen my heart." I say under my breath. "So why would it matter if he was evil, maybe he is trying to change."

"I heard that, and people are not capable of change. A I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, but you are going to get your heart broken, he is not good, your too trusting."

"Well, then if he isn't gonna turn good, then I will just have to turn bad."

She looks at me and laughs,

"You? Turn b-bad?! Ahahaha! Honey your too innocent to do that."

"You'll see, and so will he, he will see that I am worth dating, if he wants evil, then he's gonna get evil."