Telling Time

03:00am: *Knock knock* The door to my bedroom opens up slightly as a mysterious woman pokes her head into my room. All I can make out is the outline of her poofy hair. I look over at the clock and realize this has to be a dream.

The mysterious woman entered my room, but I still couldn't see her face. The light from my hallway glowed around her like an aura. As she approached my bed, I could hear her heels clicking against my wood floor.

"Mmmmmm, I know that particular click. That sounds like Dior....that could only be L." I thought to myself.

"She is the only one who wears Dior heels to my loft."

As she got closer, I noticed her switch her hips from side to side.

"Wait....I don't think she has anything on. Yeahhhhhh this definitely has to be a dream."

She stood over me in my bed and just watched my eyes bat. She pulled my spread back and began to run her nails up my calves to my thighs; she gently caressed my balls. She then climbed on to my bed like a jaguar with her shoulder blades arched high. Her ass was raised high into the air as her flat stomach touched the bed.

As she began to lick my shaft, I knew for sure it was L. She worked her tongue like fingers playing a guitar. She made my body rise as she begins to pull and nibble on my balls.

The thing I love about L, is that she never needs a break; her oral skills are amazing. She once gave me head so good I crashed my car and she still kept going!

03:31am: She still has my body under complete control, as she strokes my shaft so passionately while sucking on the head; she knew my spots so well. She continued to stroke me as she began kissing my v-line. She licked every crevice of my abdomen and ran her nails over it; Just hard enough to leave a slight irritation, but not deep enough for marks.

04:12am: I laid there almost motionless as my toes were clinched tight while L straddled me. She gave me a devious smirk as she pushed me inside of her. Her eyes opened wide and then she gasped for air. She must have forgotten what I felt like inside of her. I could already feel her muscles quivering around my shaft; she was orgasming already! L put her right hand behind her onto my left thigh. She began to grind back and forth on me as she bit her bottom lip, enjoying every second of ecstasy we shared.

04:39am: I grabbed her thighs and flipped over on top of her. I rarely take control with her. She normally just uses me as a release when her and her man hit a rough patch; I give her the control and authority he never will. I wrap her legs around my waist while I squeeze her breast and give her deep strokes. She and I trade control and positions for the next hour.

Please Follow Me & Turn On Notifications for more! Please comment and share this! Thank you so much for your time!