7

I spent a year in Georgia, in a small suburb of Atlanta. During the time I was there, I was exploring myself and really was getting into yoga, meditation, and fitness.

I woke up every morning at 05:00 am and ran around a local park near a college campus. I ran 9 miles every morning and every morning during my 7th mile I would see this athletic, toned, cinnamon colored girl stretching and getting ready to start her day. We always made eye contact and would smile in a passing gaze. I would continue that mile thinking about thinking about her. By the time I got to my 8th mile she was already gone. After my 9th mine, I would hit the gym.

At 08:00 am I would eat a light breakfast and head over to yoga class. By noon I would be done with exercise and errands. I always started my shift at work at 01:00 pm. As you can tell, I had a schedule and I stuck to it religiously! I didn't like when anything interrupted my agenda.

One day at work, a coworker asked me to switch shifts with them so they can go to their child's baseball game. I agreed to without any hesitation but I knew it would throw my whole day off. I ended up staying at work on overtime and got out to late to run. I knew there was a night yoga class that I could still catch though so I proceeded to at least get that in and follow it up with meditation.

When I got to the class it was packed! there was barely room for me in the back of the class and the instructor was running late. I had a long day and this really wasn't helping. I needed to relax and decompress and the instructor happened to be late. What else could go wrong?! Suddenly, I 

hear face paced moving behind me heading up the stairs to the classroom.

"Okay girls! Let's get started!!" A voice says from the distance

Okay, good! The instructor is finally here! I'm ready to get my yoga on! I thought to myself

"Oh and guys apparently!" the soft voice says

As I set up my mat, the instructor walks by me and I look up. Wait a minute...I know those legs from anywhere.....that cinnamon colored skin....no way....7?! Sure enough 7 is the instructor of this class. We begin the exercises.

After the class, the instructor came up to me and said:

"Chattahoochee River right?" She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes! 7! I thought I recognized that smile."

She looked puzzled when I called her "7" so I explained "You are always the highlight of my 7th mile."

Her grin got even larger.

"What are you doing here?" she asked

"After you see me in the morning I normally eat breakfast and then come here followed by meditation. Today I switch shifts so I had to come to the night class. I didn't expect you to be the instructor. That's for sure."

"Oh really...why is that?"

"You highlight my run....didn't think I would have a highlight to my yoga as well."Blushing uncontrollably 7 asked "Wheatgrass shots?"