Calypso

The speakers vibrate the sand and I grab her even tighter as the reggae fills the air. She grinds hard against me in her red bikini. I run my hands down her arms to her hands and interlock our fingers. I raise her hands slowly from her side to the beat of that bass. Our hands make it straight up in the air. She loosens up her grip and slides her hand down my arm. She caresses the back of my head and brings me closer to her cheek. Her sweat drips on to my lips....I lick it off! I begin to lick from the back of her earlobe, down her neck, to her clavicle. I kissed my way back up as we got lost in the music. We flow fluidly, like our bodies have known each other forever even though they just were introduced for the first time. Our bodies continued to sync, while we let the sweat glide from one body to another. Each song drew us closer together.

It felt as if no one else was at the beach party, until I noticed a figure approaching us with an almost cat like walk in her yellow bikini and glowing hazel eyes. Her green curls bounced every step she took closer to us. She walked up to Kat and said: "I see you made a friend....I hope he doesn't mind sharing!" as she kissed her on the lips. I was so shocked that I became even more aroused.

Kat continued to kiss the mysterious vixen as we danced. The girl looked me in my eyes and then kissed me as well. She switched positions with Kat.  She grabbed my dick while we danced Soca. I liked her aggression but she was such a tease!

Please Visit my website for the rest of this story. Thank you!!

www.thechulolife.com