The Book Worm

While working on my graduate thesis at MIT, I spent countless hours at the library. This was one of the most stressful times of my life. I was sleep deprived, rarely ate, and lost all sense of time. I became very close with the staff and found myself at the library from open to close. Larry, the janitor, would normally have to kick me out.

There was only one person at that library as dedicated to research as me. I called her "Book Worm". She spent just as many hours there as I did. I enjoyed bumping into her time and time again. One night I could barely keep my eyes open. I caught myself dosing off a few times but I needed to make it through the rest of the book I was reading. Needless to say, I dosed off once again and I was awoken by a gentle nudge and the smell of fresh coffee. When I looked up I was greeted by a sweet face, with the most brilliant smile looking at me through ocean blue eyes hidden behind horn framed glasses. I marveled over her for a few seconds. I never have been close enough to her to really get a good look at her features.

"You looked like you could use one. Get back to your studies!" She said to me with a devilish grin on her face.

"Thank you but a....what if I want to study something else now?" I replied quickly in a deep grizzly voice.

Her grin enlarged as she said: "Then you know where to find me." She walked away switching her hips in the most tempting way.

I drank my coffee and rushed through the book. I stood as I finished writing my notes. I threw my pen down and headed over to the law section of the library. I presumed she was a law student, but it didn't even matter to me at this point.

I searched and searched but I couldn't find her. I know she didn't slip away from me....maybe I was dreaming....probably was too good to be true....then how did I get the coffee?....I've been here too long if I'm fantasizing about someone I don't even know.

*Lights dim in the section*

I look around. "I guess the janitor didn't bother seeing if someone was here...." I said aloud to myself.

I was then grabbed from behind and thrown against a bookshelf. When i turned around I saw those ocean blue eyes. I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her close. We began to kiss passionately yet rough. Seems we both had a lot of tension and stress to relieve, so we did it violently.

I threw her against a shelf now and picked her up. She kissed me softly and then slapped me hard against my cheek. I dropped her and then lifted up her pencil skirt, scratching her with my nails. She put her hands under my shirt and clawed my back as I pressed my body against hers. I stood up and picked her up by her throat. Then i turned her around and bent her over. I unfastened her skirt and pulled it down fast and hard as I slapped her ass, leaving my hand print there like a signature.

She wasn't even wearing panties! I crouched down and spit on her lips. I rubbed it in and began to feast. She started moaning....it grew louder and louder! I went harder and faster and stronger! I clinched her butt cheeks with my hands clawing into them and slapping them every once in a while.

She stood straight up and exclaimed: "Enough! My turn now!" With the largest smirk on her face, she pulled me up by my collar. She threw me against another bookshelf and started kissing my lips, while she unzipped my pants. She dropped down to a low crouch on her tip toes as she looked up at me, smiling while licking her lips. She dropped my boxer briefs down low and initiated contact between her tongue and my thighs, as she jerked my shaft. She jerked and nibbled while looking me in my eyes. I slapped her face firmly, letting her know I was still in control. She sucked my balls and jerked harder and harder. Suddenly, she stopped...then she guided her tongue from my thigh up to my balls, up again the bottom of my shaft, all the way up to the tip. She opened her mouth real wide and then engulfed my member, making her lips touch the base of my shaft. She sucked violently and sloppy, the sound echoed through the corridor. My toes curled and I began to sweat. I continued to slap her back and forth while she sucked me. She went on and on and on.

Eventually, I picked her up and entered inside of her. I began to thrust her as her body bounced around in the air. I walked around, I was entering and exiting her temple, almost like a trophy showing her off to an empty dimly lit library. I saw a table that both of us have sat at before taking notes, and slammed her down on it. I dropped down low to relish in the the flavor of her juices surrounding my tongue.

When I rose, I reentered her temple and grabbed her throat. Our bodies thrashed together like waves against a pier during a storm. I tightened my grip around her throat, and her temple began to flood. Her body began to squirt while I continued to pound her. I never have seen such a powerful orgasm before. Her temple pushed me out and I fought to get back in. Her mouth was wide open so I spit inside and closed it. I flipped her over and continued to dominate her body, while she screamed and moaned so loudly it echoed throughout the building.A short time later, the lights came on but that didn't stop me. I grabbed her throat from behind and continued. She was even more excited now. We continued, and it felt like time stopped while we were doing it. I picked her up and we moved around the library, avoiding Larry the janitor while releasing our stress....that was the greatest semester of my life!

Please Follow Me & Turn On Notifications for more! Please comment and share this! Thank you so much for your time!