Tour de France

I spent last summer living in Washington Heights (New York City). I enjoy the city so much; the people, the smell of street food, the sound of dominos being slammed on a creaky wooden table. It all just makes me smile and brings back so many great memories like Olivie.

Fate guided Olivie to me. I was walking down the street texting, when suddenly I heard a SNAP and a woman scream! The woman in front of me was falling; I instantly reacted and caught her. While doing so, I dropped my phone and shattered it on the dirty sidewalk.

"I'd rather my phone fall than you!" I said. Smirking as she smiled up at me. She smelled amazing. Like what I would imagine a pixie to smell like.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

I was still holding her tight. I didn't want to let her go.

She batted her army green eyes at me and replied: "Yes! Yes! Just embarrassed my heel snapped! I'm still not accustomed to your sidewalks yet."

"Where are you from?" I asked intrigued.

"France" she replied.

"Really?! I always wanted to go there!" I said.

"You should come one day. I'll show you around. It's a beautiful country with even more beautiful women." She said.

"Oh, I've found the only one I need already." I replied with a huge grin on my face.

Olivie's cheeks turned red: "Do you like coffee?" She asked cheerfully.

"Yes. I can make us a pot at my loft. Let me find you a pair of shoes in the meantime." I said.

I found her a quick pair of shoes to throw on from a local store. Then we proceeded to my loft.Once we arrived, I started the pot and we started getting to know each other. Turns out I hit the jackpot. Olivie was a French Model who spoke surprisingly good English. I could barely detect an accent. She was only in town for two more days but gets flown to New York every other month by a company to host events.

Before we knew it, the sunset came and I ordered three dozen long stem roses, chocolates, and a bottle of champagne from a close friend who owned such a service. When they arrived, I asked Olivie to answer the door. She was in complete shock. I laughed and brought everything into the loft. I lit a few candles and set the mood properly. I knew there was something special about her and I just wanted to show her a good time before she left.

I grabbed her soft hand and walked her into my candlelit bedroom. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, embracing the aroma of Licorice and Cucumber. When she opened her forest green eyes, she looked as if her senses were heightened like she had already experienced an orgasm.I laid her on the bed, took a piece of ice from the champagne bucket, and put it on the top of a single long stem red rose. She looked puzzled, until I began to run the tip of the rose against her flush skin. Her eyes rolled back and her body lifted up as I made my way from her shoulder to her clavicle. The feeling of the chilling ice mixed with the soft touch of the rose drove her crazy. I ran the rose back and forth until the ice melted.

I told Olivie to close her eyes. I then grabbed the bottle of champagne and poured some on her throat. I slurped it all up and licked the wet area. I put a piece of ice in my mouth and traced her features. Down the center of her chest I went, until I reached her blouse. I ripped it off. Buttons flew everywhere. She bit her lip and smirked. I pour more champagne on her and let my tongue chase it all over her amazing frame. I told her to open her mouth and I insert a piece of chocolate and a little champagne. She moaned softly as I worked my way down to her naval. Soft kisses and rose petals blessed her body that night.

I unbuttoned her pants and slid them off. I discovered every tattoo, every nook and cranny, and marveled in it.

Please Follow Me & Turn On Notifications for more! Please comment and share this! Thank you so much for your time!