Chapter 5

Someone slapped her. Her face was on fire. She shook her head.

She felt cold. Her head was spinning. Her ear was on fire and her neck was sore.

She opened her eyes. She was on her knees two men stood by her sides, each one holding one of her arms.

She looked down at the floor. Blue strands fell into her face. She gasped. They had dyed her hair blue. Chills ran over her. She was wearing the red and pink glowing lingerie. Shame washed over her.

A small drop of blood dripped off her lip.

She looked slowly around. They were crazy dressed people everywhere. She looked up at the men who had her arms. One was the red headed man and the other she didn't recognize. The room looked like a brightly colored court room. They stood before a floating throne. They were guards everywhere.

She felt like something was missing. She felt like a complete outcast. She was an outcast.

"Where am I?" She squeaked.

The man she didn't know kicked her in her left side. "Shut your mouth scum."

They let go of her arms. She fell against the floor. She curled up, her wrist and side aching. A million questions entered her mind. She shook from the cold. She shook from fear.

"ANNOUNCING KING NOSHI." One of the guards shouted.

Everyone in the room collapsed to their knees. She had never seen something so pathetic before. The king was bathed in their affection as he pranced by. They attempted to lavish the king in kisses and smiles all in an effort to gain his favor. She was disgusted by all of them.

The king practically glided across the floor to his throne. She sat on her butt and hugged her knees to cover herself.

The king sat in his throne. Whispered a couple of commands to the guards next to him then motioned for us to come forward. Then men at her sides grabbed her arms and drug her across the floor towards the king.

They threw her down on the ground. She didn't have time to protect herself, her nose bounced off against the hard floor. She grabbed her nose. She wouldn't be surprised if it was broken. What did surprise her was that it didn't bleed.

"Why have you done this?!" The king boomed.

She thought he was talking to the men for throwing her on the ground so harshly, but when she looked up his fuming brown eyes were staring at her.

"W-what?" She asked.

He stood quickly and came off of the throne. He stood in front of her. Then grabbed a fist full of her hair. She screamed in pain.

"THIS?!" He shouted in anger as he yanked at her hair. He let go of her hair. She fell against the floor again.

She didn't know why but she coughed. Then she coughed again. Her ribs ached. She was so sore. She was so confused. She felt tears rush into her eyes.

"Rebel piece of trash. How dare you enter my kingdom! Traitor! On your knees!!" The king ordered.

She looked up and realized he was talking to her. She looked around at everyone. Her hair? He was wondering why her hair was blue. Traitor?

She looked around again. Blue. No one was wearing blue.

"You are sentenced to a traitor's death." He said with a smile on his face.

"Death?" She whispered. Her heart exploded in her chest.

He laughed at her, "It would be a waste to throw away such a beautiful creature. First take her to my chamber!"

Two of the king's guards came over to her and grabbed her arms. She kicked and thrashed. She screamed. She pleaded for them to stop, to let her go. No one listened.

All the people in the room laughed, clapped, and glared at the so-called traitor. She could feel their eyes on her as she tried her hardest to escape.

One of the guards dropped her arm as she thrashed. She kicked the other guard in the gut. He let go of her arm. She didn't wait, she ran. She turned down a hallway then into a room on the left. It was the kitchen. She searched for an exit. She ran into a man. He grabbed her wrist.

The guards burst through the door. Fighting him, she screamed, "NO!"

They grabbed her. One of the men grabbed pulled a small bottle from his pocket. They threw her on the table.

"Hold her down." He ordered.

They held her against the table. She yelled and kicked. One guard grabbed a handful of hair and jerked her head against the table. Another grabbed her cheeks and he squeezed until she was forced to open her mouth. Before she could close her mouth, they poured the liquid in. She choked and coughed. Her ribs ached and stung.

The liquid burned her throat. It left a metallic taste in her mouth. She spat out whatever was left in her mouth. It didn't help.

She felt dizzy. Her head felt light. She jerked her arms and legs slightly.

The drugs kicked in and she passed out.

----

Sawyer :)