Chapter one. //Edited//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If the Cat is mischievous, The Dog is loyal,The bird is free and the gold fish is plain then what category do you fall in? Why live in a world filled with stereotypes when you can just be you?
We all understand that life is a puzzle Where everyone has to fit in the right place and if you don't you're a "misfit" or "mistake".That you have Belong to society and the walls they crowd us in.We are all just searching for the place.......That connects.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//Your P.O.V//
"RRIinggGggggg!!" you groaned as you rolled over to your side as you reached over to where your phone is placed. Well that was a bad decision considering the fact your phone was far from your bed.

"BAM!...Ugh!" was all that was heard as you hit the cold hard floor.

"Good job Y/N! Break it!" You heard a voice say as you slowly sat up as your door swung open to see your little brother./\If You don't have one just make one up.
"Y/N it's time to get up! Mom said to make coffee!" The six year old said with a toothy grin as you stood up."Okay. Okay tell them I'm making it! First I need to get dressed." You say as the boy turned around quickly and ran out.

"MOM I'M HUNGRY!" you heard him yell as his footstep were heard throughout the house as you grabbed your outfit for the day was a black polo shirt,black pants, The attack on titan jacket with a chocker with a peace sign and band bracelets like Panic! At the Disco,Three days grace,The Used,Imagine Dragons,PTX and Narnia,etc. As you finished brushing your teeth and applying other things like spray, you then walked out to wake up you little sister.

"Oh S/N!!~ Time to wake up! Rise and shine!" You say while opening the door to see her hugging her stuffed Bunny that's half the size of her."S/N!" You yelled as a groan came from her. "Get up it's time to get ready for school! You get to start your new school today." You say as you walked out after she sat up while you went to make coffee.

 *Timeskip brought to you by Black Butler.*

//Third Person P.O.V//
"S/N! Hurry up!" The H/C girl said as she threw her back pack over her shoulders as S\N tried to put on her light purple converse​ that matched with her galaxy backpack,black polo shirt which her purple sweater was over that said in black printed letters."Proud to be Yandere. "On it while she wore A black skirt. She had a worried expression as she ran out of the door.

\\Second P.O.V//
"Another year..hopefully this year will be better than the last.." I thought to myself as I frowned."Something tells me things will change..In a good or bad way..Why are things so complicated?" I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts as I heard the shrieking of the tires as the school bus came to a stop as the doors swung open.

"Get in. I got a busy schedule." The raspy voice that came from the bus driver said as I looked up to see an old woman with dirty blond hair and pale green eyes. I walked in as many people eyed me as my sister followed behind.

"Or Maybe I'll be just like any other school year...plain."  You said before taking a seat.

But oh how you were so wrong ...

/\ Hello! New or Old readers! Yes I completely changed this plot so..If you are an new reader than that's why all the chapters are messed up! If you are an old reader that's read this part than I need you to understand that I highly disliked the beginning of this fanfiction. It was too cliche and It didn't seem right that You the reader would kill someone in the first chapter. I'm going to make this story more suspense. Sorry if you dislike the new version but I had to many spelling errors and I disliked the plot so I apologize./\