Chapter Five //Edited//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Don't let the rain drive you to the wrong shelter; the shade can turn out to be your protector and also your destroyer, and sometimes the rain is the perfect protector from the rain." ― Michael Bassey Johnson ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//Third Person//
The e/c girl stared outside the window for what seems like hours as she frowned while glancing over at the teacher when he would look up at the class to see if they were listening. She studied the room once more of the Rebellious students who whispered amongst themselves or playing on their phones as Y/N stared out the window once more as the clouds were grey as it was more foggy than usually as instead of making the h/c girl upset it actually made her happy of the thought of a cloudy day instead of a day filled with the sun shining in her face.

"Oh! It seems the bell is about to ring; sorry class I forgot to introduce myself from the beginning, I am Mr. Adams." He said dryly with fake enthusiasm as well as a fictitious smile that counteriet his enthusiasm.

Before anyone could respond the bell rung as the teacher dismissed the class as Y/N got up to only walk to her next class only to hear the same tedious rules go over in rhythm like a robot on repeat- like a broken record that replays the same note repeatedly. This is how was, Tedious to her..Monotonous- A world filled of grey. That is the confusing part she only grew to having a tedious life because she played along with the rules of life: She was the puppet and life was the puppeteer. Although she frew used to this empty feeling though she felt like she belonged somewhere else instead of this endless cycle that grew tiresome each day.

The e/c girl began walking to lunch after those long four periods of hearing nothing but continuous list of rules. She listened to the constant blabbering of other while going down the hall as she stopped right in her spot as she peered out of the window as she swore she saw something outside in those woods as the sound of her heart beating through her chest could be heard as she stared out there before hearing a loud ringing? Although no who else heard it- it seemed like it was coming from her Mind.